Rather lose in the playoffs or Super Bowl?

jackbauer24

Which you rather lose in?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which you rather lose in?

• Lose in the playoffs
    • Lose in the Super Bowl

5 minutes ago, jarren said:

Your lying if you wouldn't want a L deep down inside in certain situations. 

Not lying all. In fact, I would say otherwise to proclaimed fans as yourself in your favorites teams predicament in the circumstances that you described.

I want the Bears to win as many games as they can. 

Alot of people in 2016 criticized some Browns fans for "acting as if they won the super bowl" after thier only win of the season but I understood it. 

12 minutes ago, jarren said:

No one is saying they're. But the higher you pick the better chance you have at landing top flight young talent. 

I get your train of thought here and I agree with it, to an extent, but it don't always work like that.

20 minutes ago, jarren said:

Sure playoff experience is great. But if you have a vet team on the downswing or a team lacking talent like the Falcons in 2014 then give me the higher pick. 

Again though, you're looking at it in hindsight. Alot of fans of teams could say the same thing - for or against.

If Beasley turned out to be a bust in that draft, would you feel the same way? Of course you wouldn't. 

6 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not lying all. In fact, I would say otherwise to proclaimed fans as yourself in your favorites teams predicament in the circumstances that you described.

I want the Bears to win as many games as they can. 

Alot of people in 2016 criticized some Browns fans for "acting as if they won the super bowl" after thier only win of the season but I understood it. 

I get your train of thought here and I agree with it, to an extent, but it don't always work like that.

Again though, you're looking at it in hindsight. Alot of fans of teams could say the same thing - for or against.

If Beasley turned out to be a bust in that draft, would you feel the same way? Of course you wouldn't. 

If you wouldn't want an L in that scenario than it is what it is. But I think you're nuts lol. 

As for if Beasley busted would I still feel the same way? Yes I would have because we still fired Mike Smith and hired DQ. That was HUGE for the franchise. Way more important that the Beasley pick. If we win that game that would have set this franchise back for years. 

Archived