Rather lose in the playoffs or Super Bowl?

jackbauer24

Which you rather lose in?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which you rather lose in?

• Lose in the playoffs
    • Lose in the Super Bowl

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

When are Eagles fans disallowed from talking about the last SB? Opening day of the preseason?

Never. I waited my whole life for this, so I am planning on enjoying it thoroughly for as long as I feel like it

Super Bowl. 

I hate the attitude of people that would rather lose earlier to "save themselves the heartbreak." 

Come on. Get as far as you can. You never know when you'll be back. You should always want your team to make it as far as they can each year. 

6 hours ago, cddolphin said:
18 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

C) None of the above 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPgIDhz_2511F6irZWT5w

When are Eagles fans disallowed from talking about the last SB? Opening day of the preseason?

tbh it's a little annoying at this point

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I apologize if the happiness of others offends you

There is a significant difference between happiness and being obnoxious. I'll let you decide on which side of that spectrum you're going to stand on.

44 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

There is a significant difference between happiness and being obnoxious. I'll let you decide on which side of that spectrum you're going to stand on.

I choose comfortably strattling into both spectrums :D

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I choose comfortably strattling into both spectrums :D

Could have fooled me - coming into a topic that has little bearing on the current champions and interjecting them into the discussion reeks of obnoxious. At least when I bring up YOUR 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION HOUSTON ASTROS into a discussion, there's context to it, reason for me to say it. 

Archived