4 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Sooooo Norm, any chance you still have that trial available? 

Sure do

4 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Sooooo Norm, any chance you still have that trial available? 

I'll just PM you the link it gives me, hopefully it works haha.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:18 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Oh yeah that's absolutely right, but even Battlefront 2 at launch was just a mediocre game. The only saving grace to that game was HvV.

However, I can say after playing this game for a couple hours this morning that I'm just not impressed with anything. It's just a giant meat grinder with no real unique qualities. Maybe I'll like it more as I play a little more, but I don't know. Battlefield games always look amazing and this one is no exception, but I'm just not into big meat grinder games where it's just mindless sprinting around the map in big groups.

The more I play, the more your point is relatable. Especially in the infantry focused modes. 

This is such a love/hate game right now. One round I want to uninstall, the next I'm like wow this is great lol

2 hours ago, Norm said:

The more I play, the more your point is relatable. Especially in the infantry focused modes. 

This is such a love/hate game right now. One round I want to uninstall, the next I'm like wow this is great lol

The worst map I've experienced this is the Operation in Holland with the bridge that you can only attack from head on. It's the definition of meat grinder and hugely frustrating. At least let us flank.

I'd say operations as a whole have taken a step back. I just dont find then as interesting or as well done. BF1 seemed to have a lot more epic moments trying to capture points and I'm not a fan of them forcing other game modes into Operations.

I've still enjoyed the trial though. 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

The worst map I've experienced this is the Operation in Holland with the bridge that you can only attack from head on. It's the definition of meat grinder and hugely frustrating. At least let us flank.

I'd say operations as a whole have taken a step back. I just dont find then as interesting or as well done. BF1 seemed to have a lot more epic moments trying to capture points and I'm not a fan of them forcing other game modes into Operations.

I've still enjoyed the trial though. 

Agreed on ops. I get what they were trying to do with it I guess. Just doesn't seem to be as fun to me. I liked the idea of it this way until I played it a bunch. 

And yeah I'm enjoying it but there are obviously things I don't like and things I needed adjust to as well.