Battlefield V

Norm

41 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Best Buy should. 

I can’t believe I forgot them. But they’re “sold out” too. 

I really don’t believe that all of Kansas City legit sold out of BF5. I’m gonna guess that stores limited their supplies this week for the sales and shelves will be full tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I can’t believe I forgot them. But they’re “sold out” too. 

I really don’t believe that all of Kansas City legit sold out of BF5. I’m gonna guess that stores limited their supplies this week for the sales and shelves will be full tomorrow. 

I would give BestBuy a call and see what they say. They're usually pretty good with that stuff. 

You could always try Walmart. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I haven't heard a single thing about this game since early December. Is it that bad or just so good that people are too busy playing to talk about it?

I mean, there's been zero discussion about it at all online from what I've seen.

It had a pretty awful launch but its stabalized and I'm enjoying it for the most part. There are still a lot of bugs but theyve fixed some and should have another patch in the next week or so to fix others. 

I actually really enjoy the gameplay but the content is lacking. There arent a ton of maps and everything right now is German v British and it's a little stale. 

Overall, it's super unpolished in comparison with BF1 and a lot of really nice things from BF1 are either strangely cut from the game or are weirdly not as well done as the previous installment. The game feels very rushed but the actual core of the game is pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Team balance on pretty much all the gamemodes ruined it for me. Just seems like either you get rushed and lose in 5 seconds or you win way too easily. There is just no balance to the matches. 

Battlefield has had this problem for a while now, IMO. Not sure if there's anyway to fix it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived