Battlefield V

Norm

I just want a fun game.  And this game really needs to be good, IMO.  Because BF1 was good, but the previous 3 Battlefield games before that were pretty bad, IMO.  BF5 needs to show some consistency and be a good game.

This is the real reveal.

Haven't scrolled up but skins are going to have local toggle where you can pick what you want and don't want to see. Like players or vehicles etc

On 5/26/2018 at 11:02 AM, LeeEvans said:

I hate the "so what if it's not historically accurate, it takes more than one bullet to kill you" comments. There is a huge difference from taking liberties to make an enjoyable video game and going way different from the time period.

I personally don't care about the women in the trailer but I do want the setting the game is set in to be as accurate as possible, that is just something that I enjoy. 

Local skin toggle is going to exist. Everything is right with the world now guys. 

It's also a hell of a lot deeper than one bullet doesn't kill you. You literally can jump out of a plane, switch to a rocket launcher, shoot another jet, while falling, then fly your body down to jump back in your jet. And that's just one of the million awesome things that are ridiculous.

Yeah the stuff we saw is more ridiculous and stands out more. But it's not **** to do with realism. It's just "loud" in a way people don't like. That's fine. But this isn't a sim. 

Damn fortifications.  That's a pretty significant game play change, it'll be interesting to see how this impacts the game.  Also, what does the deluxe version of the game offer since all the DLC is going to be free?

EDIT:  I see.  Just skins and weekly cosmetics, etc.

EDIT 2:  What the hell, they're changing so many things.  They're taking some pretty big risk with this, which is great to see because they could have just played it super safe.

35 minutes ago, showtime said:

Damn fortifications.  That's a pretty significant game play change, it'll be interesting to see how this impacts the game.  Also, what does the deluxe version of the game offer since all the DLC is going to be free?

EDIT:  I see.  Just skins and weekly cosmetics, etc.

EDIT 2:  What the hell, they're changing so many things.  They're taking some pretty big risk with this, which is great to see because they could have just played it super safe.

That's all deluxe was anyways. It never included dlc. There was another step up after that that had it. I'll probably buy that stupid deluxe too and I never know why lol

Fort. And the towing are going to be cheesed to high hell early on. But everything they're doing sounds awesome, but nobody knows cuz "no wimminz"

I really like what I've read on those notes you posted.  Game sounds like it's going to be sick and they made a lot of great changes. I didn't mention this before, but I really like the deeper class customization.  In the past, Battlefield games had really weak classes with just minor difference.  This game sounds like it'll be more fleshed out.  

I was kind of on the fence about getting this game, but now it seems like pretty much a must buy.  

When is the beta coming out for people who pre-order?

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I really like what I've read on those notes you posted.  Game sounds like it's going to be sick and they made a lot of great changes. I didn't mention this before, but I really like the deeper class customization.  In the past, Battlefield games had really weak classes with just minor difference.  This game sounds like it'll be more fleshed out.  

I was kind of on the fence about getting this game, but now it seems like pretty much a must buy.  

When is the beta coming out for people who pre-order?

Oct 11, something like that.

I watched all the main BF YT guys stuff which was from their viewing, not the trailer, it's gonna be ******* awesome. if they didnt **** the trailer up so bad that nobody looked at that game other than zomg a girl, this would be one of the most hyped shooters ever.

26 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Oct 11, something like that.

I watched all the main BF YT guys stuff which was from their viewing, not the trailer, it's gonna be ******* awesome. if they didnt **** the trailer up so bad that nobody looked at that game other than zomg a girl, this would be one of the most hyped shooters ever.

I don't mean the early access.  I meant the beta, which is probably going to be sometime in the summer.

36 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't mean the early access.  I meant the beta, which is probably going to be sometime in the summer.

Lol I read beta and still my brain answered wrong.

They haven't said, Can't remember how much earlier it usually is. I'm sure they'll have the closed and open like always, they are gonna need help balancing all this ****

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Lol I read beta and still my brain answered wrong.

They haven't said, Can't remember how much earlier it usually is. I'm sure they'll have the closed and open like always, they are gonna need help balancing all this ****

I'm guessing the beta will be sometime during E3.  I think they did that once with Hardline.

The "we've increased the gun skill cap even more" makes me think they're just going to keep all other guns the same and just continue making sniping more impossible.

"Okay, we've heard your feedback that gun play is a bit stale and easy, so in response we're going to make the following changes:

1. All sniper rifles only kill if they hit you in the head.

2. All sniper rifles has scope sway, and you can't get around the scope sway.

3. All sniper rifles have lenses that channel the power of the sun so everyone knows where you are!

4. Oh, and bullet lead and bullet drop, despite no other guns having this!

5. Oh, and there's no range where snipers will ever kill someone with one shot to the chest!

6. Additionally, we're going to give everyone unlimited sprint and make this game like Fortnite so once you've been downed by a sniper, your team will just build around him, revive, then run away laughing their ***** off because someone was dumb enough to think they could get a sniper kill in Battlefield!

7. Sniper rifles also have the highest recoil in the game. Your gun literally kicks you in the face, taking 15HP away per shot.

Hope you guys enjoy the new gun balance!"

Seems like support is going to be my role.  I love the idea of how they have changed the classes.  Support can build structures faster and revived non-squad mates.  Those are pretty cool changes.  

Every class being able to revive squad mates is awesome because it allows for not only more team oriented game play, but it also helps to speed the pace of the game up and keep people playing and in the action.

5 hours ago, showtime said:

Seems like support is going to be my role.  I love the idea of how they have changed the classes.  Support can build structures faster and revived non-squad mates.  Those are pretty cool changes.  

Every class being able to revive squad mates is awesome because it allows for not only more team oriented game play, but it also helps to speed the pace of the game up and keep people playing and in the action.

They really really want squads to play together. I hope it works. I have no damn idea what I'll use. I tend to have very spread out usage. I'm always class swapping lol

Archived