Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

People have different ways of going about listing civs/cleared players/etc. If someone usually would include themselves in such a list but didn't, then sure, call it a slip. I'm not sure how utley would usually go about that, but assuming it wasn't a break from his normal play, I'd call it a null tell.

And if I was talking like a normal person instead of a fancy pants I'd say it wasn't a slip.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:32 PM, utley4568 said:
On 6/2/2018 at 1:29 PM, Slappy Mc said:

How do you feel about ET, Rag, TK3, BCB and Whicker?

I'm very suspicious of Whicker. Mildly so of BCB and Rag. Civ reads on TK3 and ET. TK3 is my most confident read though.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:35 PM, utley4568 said:
On 6/2/2018 at 1:34 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Thank you. If you had to pick one person that was definitely mafia who would it be?

If I had to? Whicker. He knew he wouldn't get CC'd if he claimed alien, and that would let him coast by as he hid in plain sight.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:40 PM, utley4568 said:
On 6/2/2018 at 1:38 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Thank you Utley. Why do you think ET is hard up on me? Do you believe I am mafia?

He gets excited and tunnels sometimes when he's a civ. He has solid logic, but I think he's looking too far into it. I think you're civ, but it's not a lock in my eyes.

On 6/2/2018 at 2:20 PM, utley4568 said:
On 6/2/2018 at 2:17 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I would also like to point out that with Darth(1) and Squire (2) all but certainly cleared. You are saying that TK3(3) and ET(4) are civ reads. Then said you think that I (5) am a civ too. Where does that leave you? Alien? Mafia?

It means one of my reads is wrong.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@james.mcmurry13 just saying, I definitely baited it out of him.

That's a little better than I expected it to be. I assumed it was closer to:

Utley: "Civs are x, y, z"
You: "you didn't list yourself!" (not this silly just more in line with this type of logic)

I still don't think its that big of a tell though. Lots of players don't want to believe there are as many mafia as there actually are later on in the game.

Archived