Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

13 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

Next game is where I get the respect of the forum back. Gonna be a new & active fin. Gonna be inspiring **** I reckon 

i think most people lost so much respect in this game, that your cred level is rising by default

8 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i think most people lost so much respect in this game, that your cred level is rising by default

I totally had a reason for everything I did. It was all part of the plan. 

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

I think I went from "really bad" to only "kinda bad" just by not playing.

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

I totally had a reason for everything I did. It was all part of the plan. 

You actually helped me while helping yourself. I appreciate the scum hunting help, I just couldn’t follow you on BCB. If TK hadn’t called off the lynch for you (and Darth pardoning Utley) the civs could have still pulled it off.

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Just out of curiosity @EliteTexan80 And @utley4568, what was your group chat like when Utley didn’t count himself in his civ count and I called him on it?

There wasn't even a mention. It's a stupid thing to call someone on, because I explained to you why what I said was the case.

32 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

There wasn't even a mention. It's a stupid thing to call someone on, because I explained to you why what I said was the case.

It was a clear slip... you can try to justify it, but it was what it was, a slip.

I guess I don’t rate enough to get a response for calling scum slips.

Fun playing with you @utley4568.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

It was a clear slip... you can try to justify it, but it was what it was, a slip.

I guess I don’t rate enough to get a response for calling scum slips.

Fun playing with you @utley4568.

It wasn't a slip though. I provided you with the logic behind it and everything.

I'll be honest, I wasn't really following what slappy was getting at either.

The voting patterns are what made Utley obvious for me (not that it was your fault - you were just trapped in votes that you locked into early, and the results painted a clear picture)

It's why bandwagons and late trains can be helpful.

It wasn't necessarily intentional. But the whole LTBF/TK/BCB mess gave information in a way that wouldn't have happened if it were unanimously LTBF.

The fact that we had a majority lynch on Slappy before flipping onto Rags gave information.

I feel like more often than not, "slips" are simply things people WANT to see and justify rather than actual slips

23 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

It wasn't a slip though. I provided you with the logic behind it and everything.

You listed 5 civs and didn’t include yourself. That’s a slip. At least it was for me. That was the point of my questioning, to catch anything that vibe or seemed suspect. 

The logic you provided after the slip meant nothing to me, when you didn’t count yourself as a civ.

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You listed 5 civs and didn’t include yourself. That’s a slip. At least it was for me. That was the point of my questioning, to catch anything that vibe or seemed suspect. 

The logic you provided after the slip meant nothing to me, when you didn’t count yourself as a civ.

People have different ways of going about listing civs/cleared players/etc. If someone usually would include themselves in such a list but didn't, then sure, call it a slip. I'm not sure how utley would usually go about that, but assuming it wasn't a break from his normal play, I'd call it a null tell.

Archived