9. Chris Paul
10. Jimmy Butler
11. Joel Embiid
12. Cousins/Irving
13. Irving/Cousins
14. Damian Lillard
15. Victor Oladipo
16. ??????????????

Should I even bother to put Goran Dragic in the poll? He was an all-star replacement this year I think, so I kinda want to include him since all of the other all-stars have been put in the poll.

But meh, I still think there are better players on the board.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

What is going on right now? LOL

Fair question. Dipo and Lillard had been the next highest vote getters after Cousins and Kyrie. I know it's flawed logic to to automatically give them spots 14 and 15, but again, this time around, I'm valuing speed a lot more than I have in the past. I did check the people who voted for each person, and it did vary a little, especially with Lillard. Dipo made All-Star team, All-NBA, All-Defense, and was the league's steals leader this year. Not a bad pick right there.

Sorry for the confusion.

10 minutes ago, the lone star said:

Fair question. Dipo and Lillard had been the next highest vote getters after Cousins and Kyrie. I know it's flawed logic to to automatically give them spots 14 and 15, but again, this time around, I'm valuing speed a lot more than I have in the past. I did check the people who voted for each person, and it did vary a little, especially with Lillard. Dipo made All-Star team, All-NBA, All-Defense, and was the league's steals leader this year. Not a bad pick right there.

Sorry for the confusion.

There's a difference between speed and impatience lol

26 minutes ago, the lone star said:

Should I even bother to put Goran Dragic in the poll? He was an all-star replacement this year I think, so I kinda want to include him since all of the other all-stars have been put in the poll.

I guess I'll go with Dwight Howard next, followed by Tyreke Evans. Not sure where to go after that though.

9 hours ago, the lone star said:

Actually, I'll put Goran in first to make sure I got all of the All-Stars from this year. Then I'll go with Dwight, Tyreke, Jrue, and Marc Gasol.

I got Draymond over Horford please and thanks. But I'm not sure who to pick here. Gobert, Green, Jokic, KAT, George is pretty tight for me. 

You're going to be a much better team with Gobert as your best player than George. Legit just saw that. Idk this stuff is too hard. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I voted PG. It is amazing how playing in a bad situation lowers a man's stock.

some players on the board are dominant despite the situation. as in you can drop them anywhere. 

Archived