Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

I've had some bad luck with matchups so far this season, but man was this a big week for my team. Highest point total of the season so far thanks to Goff (5TDs), Elliot (240 all purpose yards) and Cook (110yards and 2 TDs) with big games. Also, @MOSteelers56 and I are neck and neck for the lead in points on the season.

3 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

I've had some bad luck with matchups so far this season, but man was this a big week for my team. Highest point total of the season so far thanks to Goff (5TDs), Elliot (240 all purpose yards) and Cook (110yards and 2 TDs) with big games. Also, @MOSteelers56 and I are neck and neck for the lead in points on the season.

Me and you both.  Too many injuries.  Being inactive for the draft didn't help.  Now I have all kinds of time lol.

3 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Looking for a RB. I have a ton of WRs but only player off the table is Gurley. Hit me up. 

IDK, check out team squid roster and see if anything looks decent to you. i too would have a hard time coming off gordon or hunt seeing that stud backs are tough to find

1 minute ago, skywlker32 said:

I'm open to trades, I have some decent depth that could go for the right price (anyone is available really though for the right price except maybe Elliot).

You're pretty stacked. I don't think I could offer you anything that would make you much better. 

Archived