Fallout 76

Danger

On 5/26/2019 at 1:16 PM, Heimdallr said:

Anyone playing this? The new updates and DLC are really cool. So much new content. 

10+ players teaming up to take down a Scorchbeast Queen is some of the most fun I've ever had in a game, ever.

Damn I thought you were about to say you were gonna start playing on PS4. I haven't touched it since I got it 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

Big Updates coming. Am I the only one still playing this?

Maybe the big updates will get me into it. I feel I've waited so long I'll just get bodied by people who have been playing since it came out

6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Maybe the big updates will get me into it. I feel I've waited so long I'll just get bodied by people who have been playing since it came out

There is a different Survival server if you want PVP. On the standard Adventure server I have never seen a single griefer. It is probably the best player community I've ever seen. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:
40 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

There is a different Survival server if you want PVP. On the standard Adventure server I have never seen a single griefer. It is probably the best player community I've ever seen. 

That's cause you're a part of it <3

We gonna rip some MW Spec Ops when it comes out? 

Edited by JBURGE

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

That's cause you're a part of it <3

We gonna rip some MW Spec Ops when it comes out? 

I really want MW to be good,I just have zero faith in Activision right now. I'm going to hold off on getting MW until I see how they are handling the DLC/MTX

16 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I really want MW to be good,I just have zero faith in Activision right now. I'm going to hold off on getting MW until I see how they are handling the DLC/MTX

you suck

didn't they announce the DLC would be free? Or was that just a unconfirmed leak?

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

you suck

didn't they announce the DLC would be free? Or was that just a unconfirmed leak?

They said there is "no traditional season pass", and maps will be free for everyone, but I'm wondering how they are going to handle the new guns, etc.. It is a good sign that they are adding contracts into BO4, but we'll see.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

They said there is "no traditional season pass", and maps will be free for everyone, but I'm wondering how they are going to handle the new guns, etc.. It is a good sign that they are adding contracts into BO4, but we'll see.

as long as you stop playing hardcore

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

So FO76 is free this week, and they also have the new BR mode. 

Give it a try.

As someone who has played it since launch.

Don't, it takes a certain kind of person to enioy this and it is not for most people. 

2 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Don't, it takes a certain kind of person to enioy this and it is not for most people. 

And I hope this is the only time this can be said. I put more time into 4 than any other game, ever, and would like the opportunity to play another, traditional game. 

2 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

As someone who has played it since launch.

I disagree, I think there are so many different ways to play the game that unless you are looking for only a linear story, you’ll have fun. You can quest, role play, build camps, team with others, PVP, grind for gear and caps, trade, and then there is the BR mode which will attract completely different players.

i hate BR games, but that mode was actually really fun. I can see a lot of people playing only that and having a great time.

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

And I hope this is the only time this can be said. I put more time into 4 than any other game, ever, and would like the opportunity to play another, traditional game. 

Personally I think it would be worth getting for ~$30 just to run through the main quest lines. If you are into FO lore, there is a LOT. I thought the main story (and the side quest lines) in 76 are excellently written. I really enjoyed it. Even if you never play past that I would say it is worth getting. Especially with the new DLC quests that have come out

for the record, I always play strictly solo. I don’t play the game any differently than I played FO4, other than checking out other players’ camps and seeing what they have for trade.