The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Meh you're hardly even playing anyways. 

I've been playing as much as you the last two days lol. Like I said, was busy prior to that. You're acting odd. You're trying to appear active without really doing anything and are trying sooooo damn hard to give off a town appearance.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I've been playing as much as you the last two days lol. Like I said, was busy prior to that. You're acting odd. You're trying to appear active without really doing anything and are trying sooooo damn hard to give off a town appearance.

Whicker taught me that's called LAMIST posting in mafia jargon. 

Don't look at me tho, but same idea. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

I posted a good bit yesterday, and am posting a good bit today. So yes.

I don't know if this is true, but Woz will. I mostly just remember you here when I was attacking you for hiding your opinions like a scumdog 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I don't know if this is true, but Woz will. I mostly just remember you here when I was attacking you for hiding your opinions like a scumdog 

That would require me posting, would it not? I had no opinion at that point because I had been largely inactive. I've explained this to you 10 times, you're only "read" so far was me being inactive.

Bravo, sir. Dome

Just now, MookieMonster said:

No idea what LAMIST posting is, but yeah. You're desperately trying to give off an impression that you're active and scum hunting when you're really doing absolutely nothing.

I've pushed my read on james and whicker the best I could with the two lynches we've had. I don't know what else I can do. 

Archived