The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I’m already clear lmao

explain how you are cleared.

robin could be a fake claim role

watcher could be a mafia power

if you really were watcher, werent you concerned about giving away a potential power role?

you havent been wary of revealing info to mafia, possibly because you are one

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Saying it is a 2 shot and he used them the first 2 nights would leave him as powerless and a "safe" civ that gets no heat from either side.  No reason for Mafia to hit him a night.  If he claimed more, and is not hit at night, then his claim is outed as fake

I guess I’m just looking st it how I would play it if I was gonna fake a claim. 

Just now, MathMan said:

if you really were watcher, werent you concerned about giving away a potential power role?

talking about day 2, when you revealed squire visited woz. you did so with no regard to potentially revealing a power role

your actions mean that you were more concerned about being cleared than to winning the game

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But then you run the risk of what he’s running into now which “well should we lynch him cause he’s powerless”

That’s true... but look at mission. We didn’t lynch him either 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I guess I’m just looking st it how I would play it if I was gonna fake a claim. 

We’ve seen civs fake claims in back to back games and rags survived a whole game as an other outed on like day 1

so IMO it’s not out of the realm

Just now, MathMan said:

@domepatrol91 explain what happened night 1

I blocked SOMETHING

The person who got a move blocked got a flavored write up and I can confirm their visit if they’re still alive and can give me some details about what they received 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I blocked SOMETHING

The person who got a move blocked got a flavored write up and I can confirm their visit if they’re still alive and can give me some details about what they received 

but who did you send your move on?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You mean whicker? But I hear you

Whicker did this game. I think LTBF false claimed a role too last game 

whicker even called this his LTBF game or something similar lol 

Archived