The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

No offense to Ras Al Ghul as a character, but the two known characters were Batman and Joker, not Batman and Ras Al Ghul.

I think The Godfather is dead.

true, but peoples powers typically match with their character nowadays.

thats why the major of gotham is the gov role

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

hmmm...never mind wrong game 

he was the gov in fallout.

there was another game where he was a mirrorman (reflected night moves back)

I know what you’re talking about though because I believe it was either game after or the game before my boondock saints game

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

One thing that has bothered me this whole game: how have we gotten so lucky? A couple of examples:

1. Two of the four nights, mafia failed at a night kill. Once, sure, but twice?
  2. How did we get someone who could gift a bulletproof vest and a player who started with one to begin with?

Also, why take out bucs on night 2 and not Malf? Because he was so obvious a target that he would be protected? Okay, then why try on N3? What changed?

Malf is worried that I've been recruited and that I'm covering for Mookie. He realized that I was the investigator on D3 when I started trying to deflect from OleXmad. I thought I was playing it smooth, but obviously not (I went back re-read ... oy, I suck).

So, if Malf read that, what if so did the mafia? And they then recruited OleXmad? What better cover than a previously cleared player?

So, can a recruitment happen in the day time? Or is that a night-only mafia move? If the latter, could that explain the lack of a night kill? That the mafia had to forego it in order to recruit their target?

Why are we speaking of recruitment? There has been no indication of recruitment other than BCB gifting vests and one of the people he gifted can back civ.

The civs here are doing a really good job of muddying the water that was pretty clear a few nights ago.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

One thing that has bothered me this whole game: how have we gotten so lucky? A couple of examples:

1. Two of the four nights, mafia failed at a night kill. Once, sure, but twice?
  2. How did we get someone who could gift a bulletproof vest and a player who started with one to begin with?

Also, why take out bucs on night 2 and not Malf? Because he was so obvious a target that he would be protected? Okay, then why try on N3? What changed?

Malf is worried that I've been recruited and that I'm covering for Mookie. He realized that I was the investigator on D3 when I started trying to deflect from OleXmad. I thought I was playing it smooth, but obviously not (I went back re-read ... oy, I suck).

So, if Malf read that, what if so did the mafia? And they then recruited OleXmad? What better cover than a previously cleared player?

So, can a recruitment happen in the day time? Or is that a night-only mafia move? If the latter, could that explain the lack of a night kill? That the mafia had to forego it in order to recruit their target?

i am just contemplating the ifs, man

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

No offense to Ras Al Ghul as a character, but the two known characters were Batman and Joker, not Batman and Ras Al Ghul.

I think The Godfather is dead.

Doesn’t mean that it wouldn’t be a character and  that they wouldn’t have some form of ability around the like

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That was the one I found but I don’t see what else it would lead into. Also, mine was the first letter of every word, JS. 

Ah gotcha.

well Malf didn’t claim the only thing that would’ve made me buy him I think.

that was disappointing 

he did get my word I was looking for earlier, but I more or less announced it after that just so it wouldn’t come up again

Archived