The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Whicker said:

I feel like Catwoman runs an extremely high risk of counterclaim. What am I missing? I'm stupid tonight obviously so spell it out for me

If scum got fake claims, there's the reason.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So you could ask this exact question at this exact time and make us wonder if you’d do something like that as a mafia/other 

You all give me wayyyy too much credit for planning/scheming. Poker moves don't happen this far ahead, and I'm terrible at chess

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I think we should focus more on whicker and how he would play his potential roles, rather than try to guess which alliance FJ chose for mixed bag characters 

we can all agree this isnt isn’t a whicker move.

you called him very smart earlier, you see him doing something his dumb as a PR?

Absolutely not.  I voted for him and have zero plans on moving.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

If scum got fake claims, there's the reason.

Why would Catwoman, a known antihero, be a fake claim for a mafia that has a bunch of villains? I feel like a fake claim is one that people would be like "I either believe it and he's town or I don't and he's mafia"

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

in the scenario where no fake claims are given, you wouldnt claim catwoman either, right.

yeah, so chances are you are catwoman

Yes. So why would Catwoman's role be to lynch Rachel Dawes?

Look at the flavor FJ put into this game. Would he risk his story by having a scenario where Catwoman jumps from the darkness, kills Rachel Dawes, and declares herself ruler/savior of Gotham? Come on now 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

whicker, i am starting to believe you, but i am still baffled by your move.

did you explain the reason why you did that on a previous page

I legitimately thought KSJ was lynched. I was in a hand and I saw that FJ posted a writeup that contained a KSJ death. My phone isn't super smooth on this site so I figured I just missed someone coming in to vote for him. My immediate reaction was "whoa I ****ed up with my hard push" so I said that as kind of a joke like "oh haha don't worry guys I didn't actually **** up with this push." I figured I wouldn't actually have to deal with the fake claim repercussions because it would be obvious once I didn't win. 

Archived