The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

although i could see whicker.

feels like he is trying to lead us on bad lynches.

the ksj thing was terrible

I feel like I tried to lead the James lynch at first though 

47 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Town doesnt have an exclusive right to dumb moves.

So we agree this would be a dumb move as any alignment. The argument for me not being civ is that it'd be too dumb to do it as civ. See the hold up here? Let's just say it was a dumb move made at an impulse because I didn't have the time to think through it or process the situation at hand. 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This post strikes me as odd. No comment on the major event of last night? Just "posting funny and different" than usual?

He also didn't know KSJ was dead.

You clearly didn't read anything else, just what had to do with you so you could pick it out.

46 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You want rags over whicker? 

You really believe he tries a fake claim as a civ?

I didn't "try" a fake claim. I just tried to sneak in a twilight post that was meant to be obviously not serious. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Let's just say it was a dumb move made at an impulse because I didn't have the time to think through it or process the situation at hand. 

Huh? Why?

30 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I'm cool with Whicker. It seems like he messed up and scrambled to correct it, and he's almost laying down to just die at this point. Bcb's comment seems odd but not exactly scummy.

Lay down to die? Lol I was up until 4:00am in this thread and now I'm in here at 10:30am

26 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

holy **** i did it.

after reading up on 40+ pages, whicker, and I say this exclusively having read that entire goddamn claim song and now it's stuck in my head.

Somebody once told me the town was gonna lynch me... 

Archived