Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Any of those 3 would be amazing gets for Houston.

and if we cant find a trade partner, we can stretch cut Anderson, open a roster spot, and cut his cap number from 20.4 to 8.34 dropping out total cap number from 136.5(counting melo) down to 124.5, barely having us in the tax at all. We could trade nene for a vet minimum deal and avoid the tax all together, which would be huge for repeater purposes. 

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

and if we cant find a trade partner, we can stretch cut Anderson, open a roster spot, and cut his cap number from 20.4 to 8.34 dropping out total cap number from 136.5(counting melo) down to 124.5, barely having us in the tax at all. We could trade nene for a vet minimum deal and avoid the tax all together, which would be huge for repeater purposes. 

Man thats a lot of action that needs to go just right, but it would be impressive to pull off and would pay off big time down the road

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Man thats a lot of action that needs to go just right, but it would be impressive to pull off and would pay off big time down the road

Thats not a lot of action. File paperwork to cut anderson and find a team to take nene's 3 million deal. It will cost us some assets to flip nene, but not much. I am sure some team will take a future 2nd to take on nene. we can give Tarik Black a vet min to come back as our back up center, hes not getting any more anywhere else. 

9 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

also heard the Rockets would offering the same package for Nic Batum, COurtney Lee, Demarre Carrol, JR Smith and Kent Bazemore. It would be amazing if someone actually bites on this. 

I'm gonna offer my pile of garbage for your pile of garbage, only my pile of garbage offers no upside.

Archived