Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Can't wait until the point in the season when all the Rockets fans turn on Melo for the same reasons everyone else is pointing right now.

At least the Capela signing was a great move.

and i cant wait to see yall back track if melo ends up working out for the rockets.  same ones probably thought paul and harden not gonna work out too.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

and i cant wait to see yall back track if melo ends up working out for the rockets.  same ones probably thought paul and harden not gonna work out too.

Paul and Harden are really good players, though.  Carmelo is not a really good player.  In fact, he's bad.

Yeah, Houston fans will be trashing Melo next year and that's closer to a guarantee than a prediction.

Please understand that he's a liability in every way and is really no help to anyone except your opponents any time he's on the floor. Just accept that now and save yourselves the disappointment. It's 2018, there's no reason to pretend he's a good basketball player anymore. 

5 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

thought paul and harden not gonna work out too.

Why the hell are you guys stuck on this in regards to Carmelo Anthony? Neither Chris Paul or James Harden have shown in the past to be absolute **** bombs on the court like Carmelo has so they literally have zero bearing on the Melo issue. Literally none. Carmelo Anthony is a godawful basketball player as of July 27th, 2018. This isn't 2008.

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Why the hell are you guys stuck on this in regards to Carmelo Anthony? Neither Chris Paul or James Harden have shown in the past to be absolute **** bombs on the court like Carmelo has so they literally have zero bearing on the Melo issue. Literally none. Carmelo Anthony is a godawful basketball player as of July 27th, 2018. This isn't 2008.

i'll save this.  just dont back track if melo actually proves you wrong. cool?

14 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

george wasnt good in the playoffs. look at what oladipo did in indiana.

Melo wasn’t good at all through the entirety of the season. I dunno why he would be better in Houston particularly with Harden not being a good post season player. 

No matter how better situation you think  Houston is (which isn’t all that much better), it’s not gonna make Melo some asset. Better situation doesn’t stop Harden not being good in playoffs. Doesn’t stop Ryan Anderson being ineffective. 

Archived