Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

haha, lmao. Didn't need to sneak up on him. Just went to war face to face lol

I always get the feeling you two are constantly fighting - like, life or death, punching, pulling hair, biting, kicking in the bojangles-type fighting.

Who wins? You or @Famous Jameis?

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I always get the feeling you two are constantly fighting - like, life or death, punching, pulling hair, biting, kicking in the bojangles-type fighting.

Who wins? You or @Famous Jameis?

Its usually a draw. There have been times I win and others he wins. Most of the time we just call it quits cause it could last for days (evenly matched lol)

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

...wut

I messed up the order.  Pickle Tickle Tribe would have a legitimate complaint if I didn't go back and correct it.  Tribe Smug is pretty Smug though.  They believe they can replicate the same results. 

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Its usually a draw. There have been times I win and others he wins. Most of the time we just call it quits cause it could last for days (evenly matched lol)

Hence why you should be looking for a sneak attack from time to time. 

That's your homework today - go buy a coconut, wait till your brother isn't looking or expecting something, and THWAP! just right on the side of the head. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I messed up the order.  Pickle Tickle Tribe would have a legitimate complaint if I didn't go back and correct it.  Tribe Smug is pretty Smug though.  They believe they can replicate the same results. 

No, no, no we don't. 

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Hence why you should be looking for a sneak attack from time to time. 

That's your homework today - go buy a coconut, wait till your brother isn't looking or expecting something, and THWAP! just right on the side of the head. 

I see where you are going...ill just cup check him with a baseball bat since its on hand. More of an added bonus :ph34r:

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I see where you are going...ill just cup check him with a baseball bat since its on hand. More of an added bonus :ph34r:

No, gotta be a coconut. Don't wanna kill the guy.

Actually - yeah, that works too. Please do share results with the classroom.

• Like 1