Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You go ahead and call it whatever you want to so you can feel better about losing fair and square.

Nah. Your 1st post wasn’t followed with a 2nd post at the 30 minute mark. Rules were unclear. According to Jeff’s dumb rules I could’ve apparently just posted 35 times in a row and locked this up.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

To be fair, giving no heads up on a game that requires dedicating hours of your day to it if done is a pretty ridiculous ask anyways.

Some of us don’t sit at computers all day, Yeff.

Luckily I didn't need all day to beat you.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Dude that makes no sense. So I could post 35 times in a row in 35 minutes? What?

Yes.  You could have.  You didn't.  You didn't get it AT 30 minutes, you didn't get it WITHIN thirty minutes.  Ragnarok got it AT 30 minutes and WITHIN thirty minutes.  You lost any way you look at it. 

I'm not sure if you're being purposefully dense or if you really are just that bad a sport that you want to crap on my game for the sake of it since you lost, but you lost.  I'll play your confessional at the end of the game, too by the way.  I really couldn't care less right now.  My advice to you is that the next time I host a game, if I do, you don't play.  You're more than welcome to play, but I think for your sake you shouldn't. 

Everybody else, still gotta agree on a challenge by 10:29 tonight. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Yes.  You could have.  You didn't.  You didn't get it AT 30 minutes, you didn't get it WITHIN thirty minutes.  Ragnarok got it AT 30 minutes and WITHIN thirty minutes.  You lost any way you look at it. 

I'm not sure if you're being purposefully dense or if you really are just that bad a sport that you want to crap on my game for the sake of it since you lost, but you lost.  I'll play your confessional at the end of the game, too by the way.  I really couldn't care less right now.  My advice to you is that the next time I host a game, if I do, you don't play.  You're more than welcome to play, but I think for your sake you shouldn't. 

Everybody else, still gotta agree on a challenge by 10:29 tonight. 

Reaffirming my belief that this challenge was insanely stupid. Posting 1-35 in a thread isn’t a challenge. 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

To be fair, giving no heads up on a game that requires dedicating hours of your day to it if done is a pretty ridiculous ask anyways.

Some of us don’t sit at computers all day, Yeff.

how would it take hours to post 35 times in a row??