Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

54 minutes ago, mission27 said:

This is such bs.  GAme is clearly rigged 

Yes, it is 100% rigged if by rigged you mean rigged to ensure that people don't wait on the same person for every single deadline.

Immunity results shortly.

@TedLavie, thank you for letting me know you would be out of town.  Because you let me know ahead of time, you will still be eligible for Fragile Tile.

To anybody who has a problem with that, I've said before that everybody gets one missed deadline freebie.  This is Ted's.  Hockey had his.  Even Mission had his. 

Ted did not submit. 

Hockey: 75
Edited at Castaway's request. 

Shady: 57
in cricket, there are many meanings to the word wicket. first, there is the pitch. secondly, there is the wicket, the set of three upright stumps and two horizontal bails. Thirdly, it is the amount of batsmen the bowler gets out - wickets taken. Finally, it is also the state of the batsman actually being in - “his wicket”.
Malf: 50
Who needs a hammer when a fist can cause such racket? The pounding pauses. Beyond the door: “Sir, we have a court order.” Yet I refuse to open. Legal notices litter the floor beneath the mail slot, untouched. “A locksmith is coming.”
I have two choices. Neither involve my dignity.

Touch: 100
Sooooo,
I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat,
My homies agree, I really look good in back FOOL
if you come to visit you’ll be bored to tears, we haven’t even paid a phone bill in 300 years. We ain’t really quaint so please don’t point and stare, we’re just technologically impaired.
Theres no phones, no lights, no motor cars. Not a single luxury.
Like Robinson Crusoe, were as primitive as can be.
Been spending most of our lives, living in an Amish paradise.
I churned butter once or twice, living in an Amish paradise.
End message

ET: 61
I never said they aren't - but to say that Donald had anything compared to Watt's 2014 is asinine. Watt literally doubled up Donald on just about every major defensive stat. PFF might have some algorithm in place, but I need to know EXACTLY how that's calculated before I give them the two cents needed to consider this as a logical conclusion.
Pickle: 88
Because I don't respect therapy, because I'm a scientist. Because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it. And I don't think going to a rented office in a strip mall to listen to some agent of averageness explain which words mean which feelings has ever helped anyone do anything.  I think it's helped a lot of people get comfortable and stop panicking, which is a state of mind we value in the animals we eat.

Orca: 46
This is my message. I'm winning this whole thing and no one will stop me. Time to steam roll this thing cause I am the greatest! This game has been run beautifully from beginning to end and I thank the host for his commitment and time.
Flux: 37
I am pretty sunburned and worn out. I just got home. So, I will keep this short. I am grateful for everyone who was voted out and eliminated before me because they finished worse than I will.

Nazgul (90)
For my write-up, I indulged the Poet that lives within my heart. My inner Shel Silverstein, or Theodor Geisel if you must have a comparison. It only took me around 12 hours or so to put the finishing touches on this (which I consider to be my greatest work yet). You will notice that it rhymes. Because poems that don't rhyme are simply inane. I do hope you enjoy. Thank you.
Nazgul is the very best, very best, very best! Nazgul is the very best, he's better than the rest!

Edited by Outpost31