2018 FIFA World Cup Group C & Group D

LeeEvans

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

Messi will still win player of the tournament ;)

I'm looking forward to ESPN (at least the non-FC crew) talking about soccer once every 4 years and about how these two games cement one as the GOAT and the other as not.

I'm  not that experienced with fundamentals or anything, but is Left Foot vs Right Foot a much less big deal than batting/pitching side in baseball?

I've only played Rec League and I was put up front and on the Right because I'm the only dominant left foot on the team and they said it "throws people off" which seems like it makes little sense. 

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm  not that experienced with fundamentals or anything, but is Left Foot vs Right Foot a much less big deal than batting/pitching side in baseball?

I've only played Rec League and I was put up front and on the Right because I'm the only dominant left foot on the team and they said it "throws people off" which seems like it makes little sense. 

Depends on the role you are being asked to do. If you are a good goal scorer then playing on the right allows you to cut inside which gives you an easier shooting opportunities. If you're shooting with the left foot from the left your angle is much smaller. I dont think "throwing people off" should have anything to do with it.

4 minutes ago, PAW said:

Another subpar performance by Messi and Argentina. 

Really? Messi missed the penalty but it was also his pass that set it up in the first place. He was the driving force behind everything that Argentina did today. 

22 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Messi is arguably GOAT and has a league 2 standard right foot. Obviously he's incredible but 99% of the time you KNOW he is going on his left, it's just impossible to stop. Now imagine if there was uncertainty and he could go either way.

Archived