2018 FIFA World Cup Group E & Group F

LeeEvans

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

My only guess is he was being pulled back not down while he had arms over shoulders and behind neck pushing down. And since it was a jump ball that was determined more significant.

I dont know every angle I've seen looks pretty clear to be me. The defenders arent even looking at the ball haha.

22 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I dont know every angle I've seen looks pretty clear to be me. The defenders arent even looking at the ball haha.

I don't disagree. Simply giving my guess on what they were saying.

25 minutes ago, mse326 said:

My only guess is he was being pulled back not down while he had arms over shoulders and behind neck pushing down. And since it was a jump ball that was determined more significant.

It was 100% a penalty

5 hours ago, texans_uk said:

I'm all about showing pride and passion, but with Neymar it comes across as false.

This is the same guy who is all about the money and ego when it comes to club football.

He's a totally different guy with Brazil. One of the few guys that still cares about international futbol.

22 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He's a totally different guy with Brazil. One of the few guys that still cares about international futbol.

Define "few guys", as I'm pretty sure the entire squads from Iceland, Panama, Mexico and several others would disagree. In fact I'd argue very few players don't care about international football.

Archived