2018 FIFA World Cup Group E & Group F

LeeEvans

31 minutes ago, PAW said:

What’s the point of VAR is something that obvious isn’t reviewed? 

My biggest issue is they are saying they aren't even bringing the ref to take another look unless it is clear and obvious. If that's the case what is the point of even bringing the ref over. I get not wanting to review every close or even debatable decision but there needs to be a lower threshhold to initiate the review and then let the ref make the decision with the benefit of extra looks.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

#Wengerin

I honestly cant wrap my mind around how bad Germany have been. Its inconceivable how theyve gone from being seemingly unbeatable to these performances. 

Keeping more than one player at midfield when attacking would be a good start  

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

#Wengerin

I honestly cant wrap my mind around how bad Germany have been. Its inconceivable how theyve gone from being seemingly unbeatable to these performances. 

I think Lahm may have more important to that team than anyone even knew and that saying a lot given that he was considered one of the best. It looks like he was able to organize the defense even at the end when he was playing in the midfield. Now they have no one and they don't know what to do.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I think Lahm may have more important to that team than anyone even knew and that saying a lot given that he was considered one of the best. It looks like he was able to organize the defense even at the end when he was playing in the midfield. Now they have no one and they don't know what to do.

I don’t understand understand it. 3/4 of the defense starts for Bayern. Granted Hummels isn’t playing today but it was just as bad vs Mexico. 

4 minutes ago, PAW said:

Keeping more than one player at midfield when attacking would be a good start  

I cannot believe that they are just making the exact same mistakes that they did against Mexico. How blatantly obvious was it?

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I cannot believe that they are just making the exact same mistakes that they did against Mexico. How blatantly obvious was it?

A lot of the time Kroos is the second deepest field player besides Rudiger and he has no pace and can’t defend. Boateng is continually pushing high up. 

And just like that it’s tied lol 

Archived