2018 FIFA World Cup Group G & Group H

LeeEvans

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

So who else is waking up at 5am to watch France v Australia with me?

Well, I'll wake up at 9 to catch it at 11....:D

But then during the NFL season I have to stay up til 4am and wake up for work at 7...:(

Just now, TedLavie said:

can't wait to start drinking at noon. Should be a fun day :D

Oh I'll be long gone by then. I think I'm gonna go to the bar and have a nice hearty breakfast and just see where the day takes me, I'm about 85% certain I'll be asleep by 2pm. 

10 minutes ago, dotmotion said:

I'll likely sleep through Australia/France, watch Argentina/Iceland, nap through Peru/Denmark and then watch Nigeria/Croatia

I need my weekend sleep and got to sacrafice some games here and there

Sleep is for the weak! I usually wake up at 5:30 during the week so I'm going to give waking up a go. I'll nap between the first two games and maybe the second and third. 

6 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

So who else is waking up at 5am to watch France v Australia with me?

Considering its on at 8pm here and Australia is playing, I'll definitely be watching although I don't have high hopes for our chances to get anything out of the game.

Also, shouldn't this be in the Group C thread? ;)

2 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Considering its on at 8pm here and Australia is playing, I'll definitely be watching although I don't have high hopes for our chances to get anything out of the game.

Also, shouldn't this be in the Group C thread? ;)

I thought about that earlier but thought I was crazy. Guess I was wrong! See you in Group C!

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

These Panama players go down very very easily.

They're a miserable side. They dive nonstop but have no trouble hacking down their opponents. They're very similar in that regard to Honduras last WC.

Archived