Worst Songs Thread

DoleINGout

24 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

no worst, but 95% of pop sounds identical and collectively creates the worst song 

out of all the pop songs, katie perry roar makes me most upset when it comes on at a store or whatever. i'd probably say that's the worst song out there. or any song where a girl's talking about her feelings but like just saying the most generic **** possible about how her body is reacting to said feelings. i feel like that accounts for a big chunk of the genre. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

out of all the pop songs, katie perry roar makes me most upset when it comes on at a store or whatever. i'd probably say that's the worst song out there. or any song where a girl's talking about her feelings but like just saying the most generic **** possible about how her body is reacting to said feelings. i feel like that accounts for a big chunk of the genre. 

i agree katy perry is horrible 

surprising to me, miley cyrus has several songs which i will call good

I'll throw in my mixtape of misery:

1- Barbie Girl.

2- I hate Macy Grey's voice still, anything she croaked out is horrid

3- Fergie's National Anthem

4 - Tie between Nikki Minaj's "You a Stupid Hoe" and Rihanna's "Cake" songs. Might not be the right titles, but I suddenly started rooting for Chris Brown after hearing how stupid Rihanna was.

5 - U2 - just pick one. Any of them.

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'll throw in my mixtape of misery:

1- Barbie Girl.

2- I hate Macy Grey's voice still, anything she croaked out is horrid

3- Fergie's National Anthem

4 - Tie between Nikki Minaj's "You a Stupid Hoe" and Rihanna's "Cake" songs. Might not be the right titles, but I suddenly started rooting for Chris Brown after hearing how stupid Rihanna was.

5 - U2 - just pick one. Any of them.

5. HELLO HELLO...HOLA

Just now, Sugashane said:

Ok, I admit I didn't think about someone actually naming a song, so that was on me.

But still...

U2+sucks_a6ec9f_4729922.jpg

i agree. and that is my most annoying one

probably because of commercial and can usually eslewise avoid u2 in daily life

Just now, MathMan said:

i agree. and that is my most annoying one

probably because of commercial and can usually eslewise avoid u2 in daily life

I'll never forget the horror of seeing my wife tell me Apple put U2 on her phone and she couldn't delete it. Had a Macbook and the newest iPod when I met her in 2006, and got the iPhone when it came out a year or two later, and she flipped because of that.

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Grew up with family loving U2 so I'm not completely in agreement with the hate they get even though I understand why people hate their music so much. I mean, I couldn't stand them too...

come to think of it...

i grew up w/ my parents listening to like glam metal so i cultivated a pretty strong disdain for all of that

Archived