UFFFC: ALL FINISHED! Replay in first post!

21 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

If someone else can create a fighter before me - go with them.

If not I will create the legend of Butterlips O'Coolahan tomorrow.

We have 15 fighters submitted. I'll definitely wait to start until we have 16 but if anybody else has one ready to go tonight I'll run an RNG and draw up the bracket.  I'm going to plan on running this tomorrow, that way we can run the first round before the weekend.  There are so many awesome and interesting fighters submitted, it's going to be wild!  

I really wanna nap, but let me create me dude and send it in. 

Let's get it on the road. Sorry for the hold-up. 

I was too busy getting the knife out of my back from FF Survivor. 

12 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

my guys submitted. 100 points seems like a lot in theory, but these fighters gonna be like rec center quality guys lmao. those dudes put on the best scraps tho 

I honestly expect very little from my guy lmao 

All fighters have been submitted!  I'm going to run the RNG and draw up the bracket.  Tonight I'll reveal the match ups and showcase the fighters!  The tournament will start Monday night, July 30th, and we will finish on Wednesday August 1st.  

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I hope you guys are insured

problem-child.jpg

I didn't understand this reference so I google image searched the picture just to also not understand the reference.

This child actor is from some lame early 90's movies. How old are you, Malf? At least act like you're hip.

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I didn't understand this reference so I google image searched the picture just to also not understand the reference.

This child actor is from some lame early 90's movies. How old are you, Malf? At least act like you're hip.

what the hell man? Problem Child is dope

Archived