NBA 2K19

showtime

11 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

You get zero myplayer points for playing the Rising Stars game????????

11 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

@showtime you getting on tonight?  I need someone to run with.

Sorry man, I went to bed earlier than usual last night.  And yea, I believe you don't get any rep for playing in those games, which is dumb.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Man that's lame, we're gonna have a bunch of people running around with maxed out badges that didn't earn them.

I think they might have patched it or shut down the cages.  I didn't do it on my actual account.  If I can find a way for it to keep working, Ima get it for a pure glass cleaner, pure sharpshooter, pure post player.  This lockdown going to be nasty with maxed badges tho.

Just a bit of an update.  2K banned the guy who made that video.  They banned his main account (that he didn't do the glitch on) where he had a 98 overall pure stretch.  Wonder what will happen with this over time.  Took a risk making the video, paid the consequence.

One of the toughest teams I have played in the postseason is the Hawks.  In my second season and they have Kemba Walker.  Trae Young is Godly in this game, he almost never misses shots.  Kemba Walker is also very good.  By far the toughest CPU game I've played is the Warriors in the Finals in our closeout game.  That game went into 2 OT's.  I score about 113 points and I needed every single one of those lol

I can't wait until these double XP park events.  I'm getting tired of doing MyCareer for right now, but it's so great for rep.