PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

14 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

Fricken Keenan Allen, gonna end my

9 game winning streak. 

Keenan Allen?!!

I'm not in this league, but in Superflex he won my game (assuming James Cook gets me 2.5 tonight) getting 41 points....must score different in yours.

On 11/12/2023 at 10:26 AM, WE-R-Lions said:

Not sure what's going on with @Irish Ninja I was in trade talks with him....the last time he PM'd me was at 1:33pm on Thur. That was also the last time he was on the forum.

He didn't update his starting roster for the Thur night game & at this point he needs to add a K.

I moved Burks to IR & moved his K (bye) to the bench & will add a K for him this wk, he can change him out if he likes.

Hopping he's alright??

Sorry, had a crisis at work and had to travel last minute. I will get back to you shortly. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Lots of teams still have lineups to set this week. I know it’s only Thursday but there’s a game tonight. Lots of teams still have some of their best talent on the bench. 

Come on, guys. 

Good luck. Heck I've messaged several and no responses. Some even read it and can't take time to say anything. 

• Like 1

Playing for Keeps has DeVonta Smith and Nico Collins on the bench. Both are Top 25 receivers this year I believe. Starting Khalif Raymond and Quentin Johnston. Naturally, we play one another this week. 

Lions Pride 81 has Tune, Pittman (bye), and Foreman starting over Stafford and Swift. 

I get that people lose interest as their team falls out of contention, but you're still expected to start your best lineup. 

This shouldn't have to be policed every week. Some of these teams have done this more than once - when do we consider tanking? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Playing for Keeps has DeVonta Smith and Nico Collins on the bench. Both are Top 25 receivers this year I believe. Starting Khalif Raymond and Quentin Johnston. Naturally, we play one another this week. 

Lions Pride 81 has Tune, Pittman (bye), and Foreman starting over Stafford and Swift. 

I get that people lose interest as their team falls out of contention, but you're still expected to start your best lineup. 

This shouldn't have to be policed every week. Some of these teams have done this more than once - when do we consider tanking? 

Lions Pride has always set his lineup so i bet he does by Sunday

7 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Same with Fooootball

That’s great and all but he had three players play last night for 1 point combined. Games are on Thursdays and have been for years. 

Not like he had a clear stud benched with Mayer, but Mattison is questionable and I got to play against Trayveon Williams instead, who has 1.8PPG. 

Just another **** situation where if I win decisively it’s whatever, but if I win a close one I’ll be ******* pissed. You get rewarded for not bothering to check this league. 

@Foooooooootballalso rejected a trade offer so I know he’s alright…I guess he just really likes the matchup with Trayveon Williams. He has really flashed and looked good this year. 🙄

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1