PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

36 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Ethics aside, tanking for a QB in a non-superflex doesn't make sense. There are no RBs worth a damn so far and there are about 10 receivers that are all around the same level.

I don’t know that TE from Georgia is looking extra spicy. 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lions017 said:

That’s great and all but he had three players play last night for 1 point combined. Games are on Thursdays and have been for years. 

Not like he had a clear stud benched with Mayer, but Mattison is questionable and I got to play against Trayveon Williams instead, who has 1.8PPG. 

Just another **** situation where if I win decisively it’s whatever, but if I win a close one I’ll be ******* pissed. You get rewarded for not bothering to check this league. 

@Foooooooootballalso rejected a trade offer so I know he’s alright…I guess he just really likes the matchup with Trayveon Williams. He has really flashed and looked good this year. 🙄

90% chance Mattison doesn't play this wk (concoction) if he didn't play Trayveon on Thu he could have gotten 0 pt's (he had to make the call on who to start on Thu.)

Smith was a calculated pk Burrow's had more targets to throw around with Higgens out, then Burrow's get Inj. & who's the QB for Mayer...... flip a coin.

Cin D is a solid D & needed the W. Again losing Burrow's hurt the D as well.

I see no issues  

Edited by WE-R-Lions

10 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Ethics aside, tanking for a QB in a non-superflex doesn't make sense. There are no RBs worth a damn so far and there are about 10 receivers that are all around the same level.

It’s not even that it’s necessarily tanking, it just makes the league a lot less fun and fair when owners aren’t doing their part and setting their lineups. It’s the bare minimum that should be expected. Your record should be a reflection of your team with luck baked in, not a thing where you win or lose because certain owners have checked out or can’t set a lineup until the weekend or something. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lions017 said:

It’s not even that it’s necessarily tanking, it just makes the league a lot less fun and fair when owners aren’t doing their part and setting their lineups. It’s the bare minimum that should be expected. Your record should be a reflection of your team with luck baked in, not a thing where you win or lose because certain owners have checked out or can’t set a lineup until the weekend or something. 

Doesn't affect me one bit if another GM doesn't set his line-up until Sunday as long as he's paying attn to the Thu game. I feel Foootball did that considering his players Inj.

Dak Prescott is available if anyone is looking for a QB to finish off their roster. Currently ranked the #2 QB after Thanksgiving. 

Last 5 weeks: 
Week 8: 36.9
Week 9: 35.2
Week 10: 48.7
Week 11: 20
Week 12: 41.2

Playoff Schedule: Buffalo, Miami, Detroit

I'm in the market for future picks mostly. I could use a RB, but will consider all offers via message and on ESPN until the deadline. There's a couple teams who could make themselves pretty hard to beat if they solidified their QB position. Dak gives you the ability to do that. Let me know!

1 minute ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Dak Prescott is available if anyone is looking for a QB to finish off their roster. Currently ranked the #2 QB after Thanksgiving. 

Last 5 weeks: 
Week 8: 36.9
Week 9: 35.2
Week 10: 48.7
Week 11: 20
Week 12: 41.2

Playoff Schedule: Buffalo, Miami, Detroit

I'm in the market for future picks mostly. I could use a RB, but will consider all offers via message and on ESPN until the deadline. There's a couple teams who could make themselves pretty hard to beat if they solidified their QB position. Dak gives you the ability to do that. Let me know!

Messaged you a while back about some players 

2 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Trade Alert

Lionized Gets:
2024 2nd Round Pick (X)
TE: Noah Grey
WR: Dontayvion Wicks
QB: Trey Lance

X Gets: 
2024 6th Round Pick (The Tako Experience)
RB: David Montgomery
TE: Tanner Hudson

I accept pleasure trading with you as always! 

• Like 1