PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

I have Cousins and Watson. I've been trying to move on from Cousins ever since I took over this team 10 years ago or whatever it was. He has consistently been a top 12 QB and in a 16 team league it's always been a bit of a purgatory. I made a big investment in Watson a while ago and it hasn't panned out, but he's starting to show glimpses of his old self. It's promising, but now Cousins is in the best offense he's ever been in and is the #2 fantasy qb in our league through 3 weeks. They have a bad defense and no Dalvin Cook so he'll constantly be throwing the ball. It's an annoying spot to be in.

This week I had good feelings about 2 FAs in Gary Brightwell (meh) and Braxton Berrios (literally the only guy on Miami that didn't score much). They were both duds but Adam Thielen, another longtime Dirtbag, put up 32.5

1 hour ago, SimsZilla said:

I might go that direction too. I literally dont have a qb that’s healthy. After the games this week I’ll shoot some messages out 

Stroud and Richardson both looking legit for me so Mac is for sure on the move

Holding on one offer right now because I also need to find some WR help