PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

It wouldn’t be difficult for @detfan782004and I to just insert a different pick in the deal if absolutely necessary. It shouldn’t be an issue since the deal was agreed upon well before the deadline. Just make it my 6th round pick instead of Tako’s and it should be good to go. 

Yea its not a big deal.  Easy fix as the system will process the trade just fine

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

So I think the trades that are accepted on espn might go through bc I can’t drop my players. 

We should probably let the trades that are accepted just process normally and @Lionized and I can drop the players involved in our deal if that’s for sure the plan. It won’t let me drop anyone involved in those deals already accepted on ESPN. They should be fine. 

On ESPN it says:

Detfan/X deal: Process Nov 28 at 11:21 pm

TL/X deal: To process Nov 29 at 11:54 am

SimsZilla/X: To process Nov 29 at 7:13 AM

I don’t think those will be an issue assuming all of our rosters are situated properly. 

I just want confirmation in regards to dropping the players in the deal with @Lionized before I dump them.  I checked and it will allow me to drop all three (Lance, Wicks, Gray).

@TL-TwoWinsAway @SimsZilla @WE-R-Lions

Edited by X_Factor_40

1 hour ago, X_Factor_40 said:

We should probably let the trades that are accepted just process normally and @Lionized and I can drop the players involved in our deal if that’s for sure the plan. It won’t let me drop anyone involved in those deals already accepted on ESPN. They should be fine. 

On ESPN it says:

Detfan/X deal: Process Nov 28 at 11:21 pm

TL/X deal: To process Nov 29 at 11:54 am

SimsZilla/X: To process Nov 29 at 7:13 AM

I don’t think those will be an issue assuming all of our rosters are situated properly. 

I just want confirmation in regards to dropping the players in the deal with @Lionized before I dump them.  I checked and it will allow me to drop all three (Lance, Wicks, Gray).

@TL-TwoWinsAway @SimsZilla @WE-R-Lions

I’m fine with this just let me know and give me the go ahead. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

That will work. Getting ready to go hunting tonight & tied up tomorrow.

All teams that have trades drop the players incuded in the trades. then pick up the traded players after wavers run.

All players involved in the trades can only be picked up by the teams trading them. 

Only the players listed in trades can be used.

I'm going to use this as the official game plan and go ahead and drop the players involved in the @Lionized trade right now. That way, Lionized should be able to pick up Lance before the Thursday game. When he sees this, he can do the same. 

@X_Factor_40 will be dropping: Trey Lance (QB), Dontayvion Wicks (WR), and Noah Gray (TE)
@Lionized will be dropping: David Montgomery (RB) and Tanner Hudson (TE)

This should allow the draft pick in the @detfan782004 deal to remain the 6th round pick (The Tako Experience) without us having to change that deal at all. 

@WE-R-Lions @TL-TwoWinsAway

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I'm going to use this as the official game plan and go ahead and drop the players involved in the @Lionized trade right now. That way, Lionized should be able to pick up Lance before the Thursday game. When he sees this, he can do the same. 

@X_Factor_40 will be dropping: Trey Lance (QB), Dontayvion Wicks (WR), and Noah Gray (TE)

This should allow the draft pick in the @detfan782004 deal to remain the 6th round pick (The Tako Experience) without us having to change that deal at all. 

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

I’m fine with this just let me know and give me the go ahead. 

The players from my side of the deal have been dropped from my roster. Once waivers clear and everyone unlocks, I'll add Montgomery and Hudson.

Huge thanks to @SimsZilla for coming up with the idea! Also, I REALLY appreciate everyone being so responsive and chill about helping iron out all the details over the last 24-ish hours. 

Edited by X_Factor_40

41 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Players are dropped

• Like 1