Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

22 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Marcus Peters paired with Aaron Donald and Wade Philips is scary.

Yeah and the rest of that defense is pretty stacked too. Rams are going all-in, talented young roster and Wade is the best DC in the NFL.

He used to be our DC but Joe Ellis was too much of a cheapskate to resign him. Oh well. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah and the rest of that defense is pretty stacked too. Rams are going all-in, talented young roster and Wade is the best DC in the NFL.

He used to be our DC but Joe Ellis was too much of a cheapskate to resign him. Oh well. 

AAA you're  being way to critical of Woods lets compare offensive numbers  from this year and 2015 and see how complimentary football plays a huge role.

2015 - total offensive first downs 314

3rd down conversion 79/224

Offensive plays average yards - 1,055/5.4

2017 - total offensive first downs 297

3rd down conversion 94/241

Offensive plays average yards -1075 - 4.8

now that number seems tiny but the 2015 offense produced 600 more yards thats huge in the field position battle.

turnover ratio in 2015 - 4 2017 - 17 these are huge.

6 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Anybody know the dead money in the Tyrod Taylor contract? Is it similar to brocks in Houston? 

If we could get him and a high draft pick for Siemian I don't know how you pass it up. I know its wishful thinking.

According to Spotrac, Tyrod has  a cap hit of $18.08m for 2018 with $13.64m in dead money. 

This post should probably go in one of the other threads, FYI. The intention of Random Thoughts is that it is something of a non-football thread. 

7 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

According to Spotrac, Tyrod has  a cap hit of $18.08m for 2018 with $13.64m in dead money. 

This post should probably go in one of the other threads, FYI. The intention of Random Thoughts is that it is something of a non-football thread. 

Oh shoot I thought it was random football thoughts my apologies. 

Edited by thebestever6