What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Agreed x100. 

When he does the Fight Companions its so exciting, he screams and yells and goes nuts during knock outs, i love guys like that who actually get excited watching the game. Could you imagine him during a game winning touch down like during a play off game!? He would break a microphone. 

i knoooow man especially in the fight game. i crapped on mike goldberg all the years he was in UFC, but at least it seemed like he was a fan. having to endure brian stann and jon anik call fights is the worst man. 

hope rogan retires from that soon and just does the fight companions for every single card w/ diaz, edgy brah, schaub & callen. 

been watching that Tues night contender series and the commentary on that w/ snoop & faber is even miles better than anything you get in a UFC booth.

as far as major promotions i think bellator is the best right now w/ mauro, goldie and jimmy smith. 

15 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Also the fact that everyone for the past few years had utterly crapped on the process but now with Embiid and Simmons they're "buying in".

Also the fact that no one knows a lick about basketball is aggravating. Having to listen to radio hosts glamour over how dominant Okafor is just ruins your day if you're like me.

same on the forum man. PHI was the only awful team tanking correctly and every **** on them consistently. 

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Its hilarious to imagine that these guys are just putting on an act and pretending to be dumb. But these dudes legit will scream at callers if they go against the grain or something like "Well I believe Nerlens Noel has more trade value because he's an elite defensive big off the bench, where Okafor is just bad". And then the caller gets belittled because "lol Noel can't even score, Okafor can score 20 points a game so obviously he's an elite Center already".

Its just awful.

Dude hilarious but so dead on, same scene here with the local sports radio guys. The minute anytime some guy who actually sounds like he knows Basketball and the NBA and propose some input or idea that is logical lol the host of the show lose it "*insert whacky fart DJ sounds* YEAH THAT WOULD WORK!!!!! HAHAHA YEAH SURE BUDDY!!! *insert whacky fart DJ sounds* WHERE DO WE GET THESE CALLERS!!! THAT GUY WAS A NUT!!!" 

Like all these sports radio guys should be working as morning strip club DJ's not radio hosts. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

same on the forum man. PHI was the only awful team tanking correctly and every **** on them consistently. 

People still crap on them on the forum. Saying they haven't done anything yet, so you can't give credit to Hinkie.

I've just decided its not even worth it anymore.

Also I'd say the Lakers were taking correctly, they just made some poor moves while trying to attract talent and care more about money than they do championships.

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Dude hilarious but so dead on, same scene here with the local sports radio guys. The minute anytime some guy who actually sounds like he knows Basketball and the NBA and propose some input or idea that is logical lol the host of the show lose it "*insert whacky fart DJ sounds* YEAH THAT WOULD WORK!!!!! HAHAHA YEAH SURE BUDDY!!! *insert whacky fart DJ sounds* WHERE DO WE GET THESE CALLERS!!! THAT GUY WAS A NUT!!!" 

Like all these sports radio guys should be working as morning strip club DJ's not radio hosts. 

I honestly believe that some of them know that 99% of listeners are morons who don't know anything outside of what ESPN tells them. So I can't hate too badly. But there's no way I could realistically listen to them just due to how aggravating it is.

15 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i as far as major promotions i think bellator is the best right now w/ mauro, goldie and jimmy smith. 

How awesome is Mauro's voice lol? Imagine if you had that for a voice, be pretty BA, i would actually want to call people just so they could hear how amazing i sound. 

Hes like the real life WB Frog. 

latest?cb=20130220003836

Edited by Bednarik60

How awesome is Mauro's voice lol? Imagine if you had that for a voice, be pretty BA, i would actually want to call people just so they could hear how amazing i sound. 

Hes like the real life WB Frog. 

My friends despise Mauro. I don't even know why. They say he takes everything to 11 when sometimes its not needed. But then the same dudes love Gus Johnson. I don't get it.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

My friends despise Mauro. I don't even know why. They say he takes everything to 11 when sometimes its not needed. But then the same dudes love Gus Johnson. I don't get it.

That's his job , to make it exciting. I have noticed if you weren't a fighter , a lot of moron fans wont listen to you/despise you talking about the sport. 

The biggest fans tend to make the best commentators cause there nerds and nerds do the research/hard work to have the best knowledge base possible for there job. Mauro is a encyclopedia of MMA fights. The times hes been on Rogan, with out a phone or anything he can recall everything about any fight, like insane detailed fight recall. 

I got to many podcasts, i seriously need to catch up on JRE and The Church of Whats Happening Now. Been slipping dawg. 

JRE been kinda trash lately w/ the guests iyam. Church has been solid though. Just watched the Theo Von a couple hours ago, dude always kills it on podcasts. Watching TigerBelly right now in between customers at work & that's a pretty solid pod too imo.

That's his job , to make it exciting. I have noticed if you weren't a fighter , a lot of moron fans wont listen to you/despise you talking about the sport. 

The biggest fans tend to make the best commentators cause there nerds and nerds do the research/hard work to have the best knowledge base possible for there job. Mauro is a encyclopedia of MMA fights. The times hes been on Rogan, with out a phone or anything he can recall everything about any fight, like insane detailed fight recall. 

Yeah I get that, I just don't even understand what they mean. I ask them and they say "oh he's just always over the top screaming, I want to just hear him tone it down a bit". I just sit there and go alright man, that's your opinion I guess.

Didn't know he knew that much about MMA, that's pretty awesome.

Wish the NFL would get some more exciting guys in the booth like a Mauro who seem like they actually love the game. Every NFL /play by play guy/color commentator/ announcer outside of  Gruden is deathly boring and screams "just here for the paycheck". Where as Mauro would probably be calling fights if he was only make $40k a year living in Alabama. 

Wish the NFL would get some more exciting guys in the booth like a Mauro who seem like they actually love the game. Every NFL /play by play guy/color commentator/ announcer outside of  Gruden is deathly boring and screams "just here for the paycheck". Where as Mauro would probably be calling fights if he was only make $40k a year living in Alabama. 

That's why I'm looking forward to listening to Romo. Dude has a ton of knowledge on the game. And I hope he calls out bad players for being bad.