What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

it still exist? I thought they burned it? 

Figured the servers burnt down after not being updated for 50 years.

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

And BJJ is awesome, as bad as gets, you got to be a savage to train BJJ so in no way disrespected it, just talking about some of Rogan and celebrity black belt buddies take on its application in the street. 

I nice BJJ session is like pizza. Even if its bad, its still good.

I was listening to Chael Patrick Sonnen explain that when you take some one down in a street fight you never go fully to the ground, you crouch or bend over but never put your knees down or your open to get blasted on the ground by kicks from other people... The way he explained it made so much sense and coming form a wrestler whos been in street fights made even more sense. 

Rogan : "if you pull some random dude at a bar into your guard, hes F$%%& hes not going to know what to do and your going to murder him" 

Chael: "i teach all my students in a street fight, never take it to the ground, if you throw them stay on your feet" 

I wonder whos been in a real fight. 

6 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

And BJJ is awesome, as bad as gets, you got to be a savage to train BJJ so in no way disrespected it, just talking about some of Rogan and celebrity black belt buddies take on its application in the street. 

Yup. BJJ is great. But like you said, I ain't going to s-mount in the street.

Rogan : "if you pull some random dude at a bar into your guard, hes F$%%& hes not going to know what to do and your going to murder him" 

Chael: "i teach all my students in a street fight, never take it to the ground, if you throw them stay on your feet" 

I'd argue both have been. Though I'd say Sonnen has the right approach. You never want to scuff your knees/elbows on the pavement, its far different than a MMA mat. With the pavement you could bleed, or worse have scars which would ruin your perfect muscle bound body.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I'd argue both have been. Though I'd say Sonnen has the right approach. You never want to scuff your knees/elbows on the pavement, its far different than a MMA mat. With the pavement you could bleed, or worse have scars which would ruin your perfect muscle bound body.

What is funny is those are the worst of the injuries usually , like your head will stop hurting after a day or so or black eyes arent painful really, but road rash/carpet burns are the WORST, they take the cake, like they just linger on and on as painful. 

I got a tiny carpet burn on my knee chasing my cat a few weeks ago, i was on the injured reserve list for a week. 

What is funny is those are the worst of the injuries usually , like your head will stop hurting after a day or so or black eyes arent painful really, but road rash/carpet burns are the WORST, they take the cake, like they just linger on and on as painful. 

I got a tiny carpet burn on my knee chasing my cat a few weeks ago, i was on the injured reserve list for a week. 

Thats why I always install hardwood floors in my places.

One of my Krav students is a bigger guy and every time I correct some technique with a "You're going to get taken to the ground if you don't fix X" he responds with a "but I want to go to the ground!"

I'm like, dude no. Don't go to the ground in a street fight. And if you do go to the ground in a street fight, make damn sure it's on your terms, keep your head on a swivel, and get the hell off the ground as soon as you safely can.

Several years ago, I was riding a friend's bike and didn't realize the back brakes didn't work. Hit the brakes to stop and because only the front ones worked, I flipped over the handlebars. The road rash on my hands lasted just as long as the muscle pain from the impact on the pavement.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Several years ago, I was riding a friend's bike and didn't realize the back brakes didn't work. Hit the brakes to stop and because only the front ones worked, I flipped over the handlebars. The road rash on my hands lasted just as long as the muscle pain from the impact on the pavement.

Yeah, that sounds like it sucked.

2 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

One of my Krav students is a bigger guy and every time I correct some technique with a "You're going to get taken to the ground if you don't fix X" he responds with a "but I want to go to the ground!"

I'm like, dude no. Don't go to the ground in a street fight. And if you do go to the ground in a street fight, make damn sure it's on your terms, keep your head on a swivel, and get the hell off the ground as soon as you safely can.

Thats almost as bad as saying "I could win any fight, I get real angry when I fight".

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Thats almost as bad as saying "I could win any fight, I get real angry when I fight".

That person who says they black out when they are angry andand like every turns to slow motion guy.. 

"Bro its like i black out when i get in fight, ill get so angry im not even there, and like i go like into the matrix bro and every is slow motion around me and im like *starts punching and kicking the air* bro ya know what i mean bro!?"