Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

How so?

I think malf was on to something when he was talking about your meta, and I don't know if it's coincidence he died right after.

James has just been giving me very bad juju all game.  His posts read as extremely forced.

Husker seems like the type who is newer and getting advice in a chat in terms of how to post juuuuust enough.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think malf was on to something when he was talking about your meta, and I don't know if it's coincidence he died right after.

James has just been giving me very bad juju all game.  His posts read as extremely forced.

Husker seems like the type who is newer and getting advice in a chat in terms of how to post juuuuust enough.

Lol.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Whicker

I went back and read. Which way are you thinking he is going with it? It is interesting especially the other game he did it as well and you were an other. So, 1 time you were mafia and the other an Other (looking at it both ways lol).

In jfin's revenge I was a claimed other. Naked voting me was the correct play for town

In Blackshore mafia bcb was an other. His day play was a lazy read on me that he continued to push day after day. He planned on winning via night actions and this was not worried about a correct read 

Check out bcb's town meta. Bcb is an experienced mafia player who is consistent with correct, squared away play. In Father Anthony he was town and pushed for correct vig usage, in jfin's revenge he called for my lynch. His scum meta is more focused around "reads"

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Lol how off was I on day 1? Bcb today. Rags tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Check out bcb's town meta. Bcb is an experienced mafia player who is consistent with correct, squared away play. In Father Anthony he was town and pushed for correct vig usage, in jfin's revenge he called for my lynch. His scum meta is more focused around "reads"

I'm not saying you're wrong but you spent 2 mafia days telling the same thing about me in another mafia game (can't remember which one), and you were wrong.

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

oh good, my whicker case gets no steam, basically ignored.  He votes out another town, then votes me...lol

whicker

I'm not saying Whicker is town. But he's not a Guard Rick. So out of the 4 possible mafia roles, he could only be 2. I would prefer aiming at someone who could be one of the 4, not only Evil Morty and the mafia investigator.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

husker, mookie, and james are the three scummiest players.

Vote out any of them.

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

How so?

29 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I was talking about mookie.  Then james.  Then husker.

Paranoid much?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Huh? 

Here's the timeline.

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm not saying you're wrong but you spent 2 mafia days telling the same thing about me in another mafia game (can't remember which one), and you were wrong.

I'm not saying Whicker is town. But he's not a Guard Rick. So out of the 4 possible mafia roles, he could only be 2. I would prefer aiming at someone who could be one of the 4, not only Evil Morty and the mafia investigator.

Yeah I've been wrong about my reads. I've also had some great ones. You can follow me or try to convince me elsewhere 

18 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Oh, I thought you said "how was I off on day 1".  I can't read.

And why did it stink?  I didn't like husker D1 and that hasn't changed, I think malf made some good points on mookie, and james posts have had a very scummy tone to them all game.  He gives me bad juju.

Archived