Cuts Tracker

Chieferific

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I’m drinking to forget the fact that Forte, Matakevic, and Chicki are all on this roster. Special teams players with 0 positional value. (If I’m wrong on those three making it, please, please, please tell me)  

Adams could be the special teamer who at least had potential (for a year). 

Fort flashed some on Defense.  Not a guy I completely trust but probably good enough to be backup.  (especially on this squad)

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

Cool with that...but we didn’t need all 3.

I think its just the lack of depth in general why they made the team.

Our ILBs are a disaster.    The two starters should probably be backups, and our two backups should be practice squadders.     Shazier getting hurt was out of their hands, but Im not happy how much we ignored LB this offseason.     We signed Bud Dupree to his 5th year option and claimed Keion Adams was the reason we didnt need to draft an OLB....shows just how terrible this front office is at evaluating our LB corps anymore.      Not going to knock them too much about ILB, but there is no way in hell they shouldve felt comfortable with what they had, even after signing Bostic (who isnt starter quality). 

15 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

He's put out enough tape that teams should know who he is.  

That part doesn’t matter. Don’t play him and still call teams to trade him. That tells teams you aren’t keeping him and they can wait for you to cut him. 

Just now, warfelg said:

That part doesn’t matter. Don’t play him and still call teams to trade him. That tells teams you aren’t keeping him and they can wait for you to cut him. 

There was no need to play him, just as there was need to play Ben.  The fact is, the market wasn't strong for his services.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Life could be worse. You could be this guy:

If I ran this site, I would immediately ban anyone who posted anything having to do with that bloated hack.    ;)

Seriously though, I would.

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Agree to disagree there. Always play the guy you intend to trade. 

I don’t agree with that. Injuries, bad individual performance, playing with non-NFL quality guys. There’s a lot of downside too for a guy with mediocre NFL tape. he would have to be an absolute star to improve value — he wasn’t going to be that guy  

Not saying I completely agree with playing him so little - but that can be sold off that he had a position security and you are showcasing young guys. 

There isn’t s right or wrong way...but Landry Jones isn’t a prize. 

Archived