2019 NFL Draft

lumberjackchris

2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Definitely need a OT, CB maybe 3 tech depending on how JJ looks and if he can stay healthy, and RB

I think it's a pretty top heavy draft for OT and CB, so we're in luck there. I have RB as a very high priority on the list of needs, but this draft doesn't have a surefire Gurley/Zeke/Fournette/Barkley (yet) so might be in a good spot with two 2nd round picks to find a guy.

I think OT is not a position we need to address early on. I think Davenport and Rankin will man the tackle positions for years to come. I think that Kelemete is going to need replacing at guard. We desperately need to draft a CB in round 1, no questions asked. I might draft one in round 2 as well. Colvin will be a decent 3rd CB for us, but we are going to need a 1 and a 2 next year. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think OT is not a position we need to address early on. I think Davenport and Rankin will man the tackle positions for years to come. I think that Kelemete is going to need replacing at guard. We desperately need to draft a CB in round 1, no questions asked. I might draft one in round 2 as well. Colvin will be a decent 3rd CB for us, but we are going to need a 1 and a 2 next year. 

Personally I think Rankin could be a solid RT but has the potential to be a premier OG. You can never have enough good OT's so I think that's why will take one

Archived