Nasty Nate vs Cool Joe. WEEK ONE GDT

bigbadbuff23835

My goodness this team is laughably bad right now. I knew our offense would have trouble moving the ball and scoring (i doubt we get any points) but the secondary looks like Rex Ryan is back. 

I know most of you were optimistic but that showing in the first half is exactly what most fans around the league could see with this team. Good news is Allen will get lots of quality playing time.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

My goodness this team is laughably bad right now. I knew our offense would have trouble moving the ball and scoring (i doubt we get any points) but the secondary looks like Rex Ryan is back. 

I know most of you were optimistic but that showing in the first half is exactly what most fans around the league could see with this team. Good news is Allen will get lots of quality playing time.

Hard to disagree with anything. We were dropping seven in coverage and the Ravens had multiple players open. I dont know what the hell was going on but it was pathetic. I thought our defensive line was actually better than anticipated. 

Archived