Nasty Nate vs Cool Joe. WEEK ONE GDT

bigbadbuff23835

On 9/7/2018 at 10:18 PM, LeeEvans said:

This game will certainly give us a good indication of how we are going to fair for the season. The Ravens have a great defense and an average at best offense. If we can stop the run and force Flacco to throw I think we have a chance. It will also give us an exposure to what a real defense will do to our offensive line which is a frightening prospect. I'm not very confident but last season showed that you could never really know. Our offensive line looked okay in the run game so if we can get some moderate success there we have a chance at a decent season. 

With this weather it wont be a clear indicator on the bills performance but it will benefit the bills because they are a known rushing team. The bills defensive line will be tested as the rightside of Baltimore's oline isnt that good and if star cant disrupt the run on that side or trent/shaq struggle to get to flacco this could be a brutal season for them. sideways rain with gusts as high as 50 mph should be an interesting game.

11 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Vontae Davis appears to be a healthy scratch. Guess Phillip Gaines won that job and Johnson will be the nickel

That's a pretty interesting scratch. I had big hopes for him when we signed him but it doesnt appear to have worked out.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

With this weather it wont be a clear indicator on the bills performance but it will benefit the bills because they are a known rushing team. The bills defensive line will be tested as the rightside of Baltimore's oline isnt that good and if star cant disrupt the run on that side or trent/shaq struggle to get to flacco this could be a brutal season for them. sideways rain with gusts as high as 50 mph should be an interesting game.

The rain will definitely be hard to judge Peterman's performance. It's definitely raining like hell but the wind doesnt really seem to be doing much of anything at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I think a lot of people here have their fan goggles on. I am not sure what indicators there are that point to us winning this game. 24-10 Ravens. I hope I am wrong. Go Bills. 

Fact that we were better team last year. It's so hard to judge heading into week 1. I think Ravens are really overrated. I don't think they improved that much.

Us I think our run defense will be much better but OLine will be worse. But I think our passing game should gain more yardage.

But Baltimore is far from scary in my eyes. Joe Flacco seems to always underperform except for that one playoff run.

14 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Fact that we were better team last year. It's so hard to judge heading into week 1. I think Ravens are really overrated. I don't think they improved that much.

Us I think our run defense will be much better but OLine will be worse. But I think our passing game should gain more yardage.

But Baltimore is far from scary in my eyes. Joe Flacco seems to always underperform except for that one playoff run.

I don’t think we’re better. I think we’re looking good long term, but this season I think we’re going to be worse than last year. 

Archived