2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

19 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Lets further this discussion.  Last year, there was a big 3 that if any fell to the Bucs at 7, don t trade down. 

Right now, I have a big 4. Bosa. Allen, Quinnen, and Jonah.  On the fence with Oliver, want to see his measurables.  For the trade down crowd does no prospect jump out at you?  Just curious.

Bosa, for sure. I think I might lump everyone else into the next tier.

My top 10 probably looks something like:

1. EDGE Nick Bosa

2. DT Ed Oliver

3. EDGE Josh Allen

4. OT Jonah Williams

5. DT Quinnen Williams

6. CB DeAndre Baker

7. LB Devin White

8. OT Jawaan Taylor

9. OL Cody Ford

10. CB Byron Murhpy

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Bosa, for sure. I think I might lump everyone else into the next tier.

My top 10 probably looks something like:

1. EDGE Nick Bosa

2. DT Ed Oliver

3. EDGE Josh Allen

4. OT Jonah Williams

5. DT Quinnen Williams

6. CB DeAndre Baker

7. LB Devin White

8. OT Jawaan Taylor

9. OL Cody Ford

10. CB Byron Murhpy

That s a good list.  I would have Ferrell in my bottom third.  I understand he will get dinged for lack of athleticism, but for me he is just a darn good 4-3 DE.  Maybe that also hurts him because of not being much of an option at 3-4 OLB.  Taylor scares me for some reason.  Probably past bias when McKay traded up for Walker instead of drafting Hutchison.  I need to do more reading and watching of Talylor to be more objective.  If Quinnen can test top third athletically for his position, I think I would have him above Oliver.  No doubt Oliver should be top 3 in his position group athletically.  It would be shocking if he wasn t.  

55 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

That s a good list.  I would have Ferrell in my bottom third.  I understand he will get dinged for lack of athleticism, but for me he is just a darn good 4-3 DE.  Maybe that also hurts him because of not being much of an option at 3-4 OLB.  Taylor scares me for some reason.  Probably past bias when McKay traded up for Walker instead of drafting Hutchison.  I need to do more reading and watching of Talylor to be more objective.  If Quinnen can test top third athletically for his position, I think I would have him above Oliver.  No doubt Oliver should be top 3 in his position group athletically.  It would be shocking if he wasn t.  

Ferrell is probably 11 with Greedy Williams at 12, if I kept going.

Then Polite and Little are probably 13 and 14 in some order.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ferrell is probably 11 with Greedy Williams at 12, if I kept going.

Then Polite and Little are probably 13 and 14 in some order.

You know my sleeper top 10 that when we look back in 3 yrs realize he was undet valued is Brian. Burns.  Who fits in that category for you? 

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

You know my sleeper top 10 that when we look back in 3 yrs realize he was undet valued is Brian. Burns.  Who fits in that category for you? 

I've seen a lot of Dre'Mont Jones the last couple years. DT from tOSU. I think he's got a chance to be a disruptor in the NFL. He's got a good first step and he's relentless. He's smaller than Oliver though so I dunno what's gonna happen once he bulks up a little bit.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

So is this the beginning of lying season or maybe turn out to be true.  I agree Jonah probably won t be an athletic freak, but he is so technically sound.  I womder if Ford has a really good combine if he can over take Jonah because of a higher ceiling.

Archived