2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

We're in position to grab a serious talent. Hopefully one of the top corners coming out can pull apart from the others during draft season and show them self as elite. (Murphy, baker, greedy) if not I wouldn't mind grabbing the best defender available. I'm intrigued by Ed Oliver, can't wait to see what he does pre draft.

1 hour ago, Tyson Jr said:

We're in position to grab a serious talent. Hopefully one of the top corners coming out can pull apart from the others during draft season and show them self as elite. (Murphy, baker, greedy) if not I wouldn't mind grabbing the best defender available. I'm intrigued by Ed Oliver, can't wait to see what he does pre draft.

Ed Oliver is definitely a Licht prospect.  Higher ceiling with lower floor and superior athleticism.  

5 overall is a great position, I hope they stay there and don t move down.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Ed Oliver is definitely a Licht prospect.  Higher ceiling with lower floor and superior athleticism.  

5 overall is a great position, I hope they stay there and don t move down.

I want Greedy williams at 5. He is the best CB prospect in the class and its not really close.

1 hour ago, indifference said:

I want Greedy williams at 5. He is the best CB prospect in the class and its not really close.

I looked at the Cardinals when they drafted Patrick Peterson, hoping there would be a connection to Licht or Arians. PP was drafted in 2011 and Licht/Arians didn't get to AZ until 2012.

I was hoping to find a reason to assume CB would be the pick. Doesn't rule it out obviously. But now I can't pretend to know a CB will 100% be the pick. 😂

6 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Great read. I liked Ferrell last year for us in the top 10. I think he will be a good football player just dont think his potential is higher than Greedy, Josh, or Jonah for top 5 picks. Good trade down option though. His inability to bend like Allen/Bosa will make him the third best DE in the class. 

Archived