2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I doubt Barber has much value. You can draft a dozen or so guys that can do what he does.

Fournette is probably gonna cost more than a fourth. And I'd pass on him. He's always banged up and he's not very good.

lol i know just throwing the kitchen sink out there

now , honestly , as much as i want Q or Oliver... or Greedy, This guy ^  (Jonah Williams )would make the most difference on our team IMO

41 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There it is. The draft just officially got more interesting.

Yea I dont think there was any reason for him not to declare he has the #1 QB and top 5 draft pick wrapped up...   It would be incredibly hard to pass that up.

3 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

Watched him last night he did pretty decent but Clellin Ferrel gave him all he could handle it was about 50/50 I'd say in the win/loss column.

Ferrel  is a top 20 pick, both guys are talented.  I thought Jonah really dominated in Ferrel in the run game, Bama was ripping off huge runs until they got to the goal line.  I would have no issue was the pick at 5.  Of course with a trade down, I like Ferrel too.  😀

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Ferrel  is a top 20 pick, both guys are talented.  I thought Jonah really dominated in Ferrel in the run game, Bama was ripping off huge runs until they got to the goal line.  I would have no issue was the pick at 5.  Of course with a trade down, I like Ferrel too.  😀

Yep I was definitely impressed with both of them.  It was a really good battle and pretty much what I started watching remotely after the Clemson started pulling away.   I honestly wouldn't mind either pick but I would prefer Jonah.

Ferrel has the look of a 3-4 DE. We could use some stouter ends if we go to a 3-4 under Bowles.

I think 5 may be a hot trade spot for teams wanting to jump ahead of the Giants for Haskins. If we do trade down a few spots, I wouldn't mind us landing Devin White from LSU. That guy is a monster. Non-stop motor, smart, mean, hits like a speeding Brinks truck. He's all over the place every time you put on his tape. Very impressive inside linebacker. There's just something about him that screams "Draft me and I'll lead your defense for 10+ years."

21 minutes ago, Gruber74 said:

Ferrel has the look of a 3-4 DE. We could use some stouter ends if we go to a 3-4 under Bowles.

I think 5 may be a hot trade spot for teams wanting to jump ahead of the Giants for Haskins. If we do trade down a few spots, I wouldn't mind us landing Devin White from LSU. That guy is a monster. Non-stop motor, smart, mean, hits like a speeding Brinks truck. He's all over the place every time you put on his tape. Very impressive inside linebacker. There's just something about him that screams "Draft me and I'll lead your defense for 10+ years."

If we trade down yeah I like him as a MLB option. I want Allen, Jonah or Greedy Williams at 5. 

ARI - Nick Bosa

SF - Josh Allen 

NYJ - Jonah Williams

OAK - Greedy williams

can easily see the draft playing out like this with both DT prospects to choose from. In this scenario, I trade down for White and get more picks or take BPA in Q. Williams.

Archived