Around The League

Bobby816

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

LOL no. He wasnt good yesterday and he would be nice to have here.

LOL, just making sure.  I was arguing with some dude on twitter that was serious about it.  He was so serious that he made the argument that he's an overrated pass rusher and Mo Wilk was a better pass rusher in his prime.

37 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Forget that. I want us to dethrone them.

We'll never get that story line. If beat them twice next year (or any year) it'll be less about "The Jets are the real deal" and more about "Is father time catching up to Brady". Rather they just leave.

34 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

We'll never get that story line. If beat them twice next year (or any year) it'll be less about "The Jets are the real deal" and more about "Is father time catching up to Brady". Rather they just leave.

Yeah you are 100% right. We just need to write our own story and even though it will NEVER be even close to theres, we havent had any success in a long time and never for more than a season or two in a row. Lets start with that. 

Anyone see the potential Jets uniform leak? I think it's fake, but the detail leaves open the door that it could possibly be a design. If in fact true, the Jets would ditch an actual logo on the helmet, and emphasize the tail-end of an aircraft more closely, which also resembles a "J" for Jets. This helmet style would closely resemble the Eagles winged style helmet. 

My personal take: 

• Not a fan of the numbers. Just fill it in completely. 
  • Don't hate the helmet, but they can a lot better. Maybe even consider a black helmet and incorporate some green into the design. 

c0UJ5zy.jpg

DxRmao5W0AEFRDY.jpg:large

7 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Anyone see the potential Jets uniform leak? I think it's fake, but the detail leaves open the door that it could possibly be a design. If in fact true, the Jets would ditch an actual logo on the helmet, and emphasize the tail-end of an aircraft more closely, which also resembles a "J" for Jets. This helmet style would closely resemble the Eagles winged style helmet. 

My personal take: 

• Don't hate the helmet, but they can a lot better. Maybe even consider a black helmet and incorporate some green into the design. 

c0UJ5zy.jpg

I’m gonna be real I LOVE these, also opens a door for Black alternates which I’m all about

8 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

My personal take: 

c0UJ5zy.jpg

Fake per reports.  If real, i'd hate it.

These are absolutely HORRENDOUS. I will be honest though, the new design is going to be drastic. Just watch the video on the website. I am scared they are going to butcher these. If they look anything like those monstrosities...I will not buy a single jersey or sport the new logo. I really want to see the old Jets logo back, but I highly doubt it. 

I officially wish we had a dislike button on FF. Its like when people tell me they dont like dogs and I immediately judge them and dont trust them. If you like this jersey, I no longer trust you. This cant be the best they can come up with. 

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/new-jets-uniforms-coming-spring-2019

Jamal's "Oh $#!t" doesn't exactly sound like a cheer of excitement. It sounded like "WTF did you Johnson & Johnson mutants do to our uniforms."

All of my joking aside...I am scared. I just wish they would keep it simple and classic but kelly green and maybe make some slight changes as well as by popular demand, a black alternate. 

15 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Forget that. I want us to dethrone them.

Don't see that happening unless a miracle happens this off season. And based on Maccs past... I don't see that happening. I already see it. Our big money FAs just being a CB a mid tier edge and OLineman like Long and Swanson brought in. Resign McCown for a stupid price bc we need to hit the cap floor and draft a DLineman at 3 and just miss on all the mid round picks.

Archived