Who Wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Steelers by 8+
    • Steelers by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 8+
    • A TIE!!! hahahahaha

This Steelers team is an embarrassment. The Middle Lineabackers, all 3 Safeties, and 1 of the Cornerbacks don't even know their freakin' assignments!

The Offense looks terrible and Ben Roethlisberger may need to hang them up because he just doesn't give a damn anymore.

The Punter is absolutely bang terrible and the Special Teams Unit cant get downfield or make a tackle.

Sounds like a recipe for a sub .500 season.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

This Steelers team is an embarrassment. The Middle Lineabackers, all 3 Safeties, and 1 of the Cornerbacks don't even know their freakin' assignments!

The Offense looks terrible and Ben Roethlisberger may need to hang them up because he just doesn't give a damn anymore.

The Punter is absolutely bang terrible and the Special Teams Unit cant get downfield or make a tackle.

Sounds like a recipe for a sub .500 season.

Calm down

Just now, warfelg said:

I feel like it starts this way and this is one of those games Ben just opens it up and suddenly it's 42-38.

Yeah, I said 2 pages ago this game is going to be the Divisional Game all over again. However, I'm tired of the team wasting my time by coming back and making things competitive when they could've just played correctly in the first place...

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah, I said 2 pages ago this game is going to be the Divisional Game all over again. However, I'm tired of the team wasting my time by coming back and making things competitive when they could've just played correctly in the first place...

It's not always playing correctly in the first place though.  Sometimes it the opposing team comes out with a game plan, gets up so big they play prevent basically, and Ben then feasts.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

It's not always playing correctly in the first place though.  Sometimes it the opposing team comes out with a game plan, gets up so big they play prevent basically, and Ben then feasts.

That's on coaching though...

Why is it these other teams always come out sharp an we come out like a wet sack of dog poo?

Archived