Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If it’s true, it could explain the triple shots by others today 

Just now, The Orca said:

Lots of options on how it came to be...also not sure if it's real until used

Could be an additional stone throw is part of a role on specific day(s)?  Might be a "magical stone" that carries more weight vs others?  Just kicking out ideas.

@The Orca  I am trying to sort through your role and situation.  You have noted the $$ aspect and appear to be the Frenchman.  Anyone have other thoughts on that??

Now what your role or alignment is and how that affects the rest of things is open and the issue.  If you are the lynch, does that kill you, or affect your alignment, role/power moving forward if you are not killed.  

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  I am trying to sort through your role and situation.  You have noted the $$ aspect and appear to be the Frenchman.  Anyone have other thoughts on that??

Now what your role or alignment is and how that affects the rest of things is open and the issue.  If you are the lynch, does that kill you, or affect your alignment, role/power moving forward if you are not killed.  

I would die if lynched. My roll/alignment can not change. Mafia wants me dead for sure. 

21 hours ago, The Orca said:

@ EVERYBODY...WHO SHOULD I HIT?...TIME IS TICKING

20 hours ago, The Orca said:

I know what happened

20 hours ago, The Orca said:

I helped civs not lose anyone...all i can say right now until someone takes my money

tenor.gif?itemid=12361167

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12197230

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

1. If the first part is true my role really makes sense now. 

2. Normally I would completely agree with the bolded...but since Roddy Piper was a civ in the Wrestlemania mafia...anything is possible. 

3. Only thing that would explain a hit not happening is Mafia trying to hit me last night (I'm leaning 90% on this one), mafia not having one N1...or touch pulled his hit mafia as mafia gambit again. Smallest chance being mafia didn't put in the move cause they are inactive.

Some things that I am trying to piece together.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

He's probably the godfather type or indy 

I think Other fits well.  Has some protection from a hit, maybe not every night?  Or can only die via lynch/stoning?  Might need to be hit 2x?

Just not sure how the $$ plays into it and what that means.  Does it provide a bonus of some sort?

Just now, squire12 said:

I think Other fits well.  Has some protection from a hit, maybe not every night?  Or can only die via lynch/stoning?  Might need to be hit 2x?

Just not sure how the $$ plays into it and what that means.  Does it provide a bonus of some sort?

No.  Likely just flavor from the movie 

Archived