GOTW | Week 3 | #12 LSU @ #7 Auburn

IDOG_det

GOTW  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

23 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Oh sheit we might be good again. At least until Bama gives us the yearly wake up call. Jrry just jealous of  Coach O and his amazing speeches. ;) 

We finally got a QB which is the difference. Etling was just good enough but Burrow is better than just good enough. He is actually making plays and being tough and clutch when he has to be. We know LSU has the defense, they always have a back, the playmakers at receiver is really good. We finally have a kicker. Like it comes down to the QB a Burrow is the best QB LSU has had since Mettenberger. I am confident that when Bama comes to Baton Rouge and their QB will be making his first trip to Death Valley, LSU will be game and give them a battle. 

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Plus Ogre have piles of teeth. Which is something lacking in the mouths of Gainesville residents pretty severely.

Lol. LSU fans can't really make that joke. It's like O.J. Simpson criticizing Urban Meyer for his treatment of women. xD

Just now, jrry32 said:

Lol. LSU fans can't really make that joke. It's like O.J. Simpson criticizing Urban Meyer for his treatment of women. xD

I went to LSU. Coming from Trinidad to do so. Yet the first trailer park I saw when in America wasnt until attending a game in Gainesville.

And Im sure youre proud you Gators could break my cherry for such a thing.

31 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I went to LSU. Coming from Trinidad to do so. Yet the first trailer park I saw when in America wasnt until attending a game in Gainesville.

And Im sure youre proud you Gators could break my cherry for such a thing.

Trailers are a luxury in Louisiana lol. Hell, if you were in Gainesville, you'd know the UF students look down on the ACRs. Top 10 public university, son. xD

32 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Trailers are a luxury in Louisiana lol. Hell, if you were in Gainesville, you'd know the UF students look down on the ACRs. Top 10 public university, son. xD

Bright students. Im sure you all learned to play Dixie on the banjo in a week.

13 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

LSU  is no longer just dangerous, they're a contender. All their tough games are at home from here out.

The fact that we have Georgia on the schedule at all though sucks. Our schedule would look really damn nice if it was Tennessee or something lol. If we at least go 1-1 in the Georgia/Alabama games though and win out the rest of the way I'd feel pretty decent about our playoff chances. 

8 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

The fact that we have Georgia on the schedule at all though sucks. Our schedule would look really damn nice if it was Tennessee or something lol. If we at least go 1-1 in the Georgia/Alabama games though and win out the rest of the way I'd feel pretty decent about our playoff chances. 

You may win both. LSU is in the same tier as those teams, tbh. Best of luck.

Archived