Week 3 GDT - Green Bay (1-0-1) @ Washington (1-1)

Leader

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

A bad game is an understatement. For what he’s getting paid, I’d want a much better player.

I’d like him to play better too and he will rebound but

I don’t know how many times it needs to be pointed out; compared to other WR contracts Cobb’s contract isn’t  really outlandish.

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Poor QB play? No

if guys catch Rodgers passes today he would have had a gem of a game.

Yea. He missed a couple throws but he was mostly on point and was letdown by his teammates while Rodgers is putting it all on the line playing with his injury. 

19 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’d like him to play better too and he will rebound but

I don’t know how many times it needs to be pointed out; compared to other WR contracts Cobb’s contract isn’t  really outlandish.

What other guys are paid like Cobb? I generally do not know, I just know he’s one of the higher paid players on our team.

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Did everything he could. Guy is a damn warrior. Don't know what you could possibly take issue with.

Why do you people always take things to the extreme? I swear it’s a Wisconsin thing. Aaron missed a couple key throws today that he should’ve made. Nothing more , nothing less. He wasn’t his sharpest, that’s all I’m saying.

Just now, pollino14 said:

Why do you people always take things to the extreme? I swear it’s a Wisconsin thing. Aaron missed a couple key throws today that he should’ve made. Nothing more , nothing less. He wasn’t his sharpest, that’s all I’m saying.

You took it to the extreme. He misses a few throws and you aren't impressed? I'll be the first to admit he wasn't perfect, but did you expect perfection on one leg, in the rain? He was better than I expected actually.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You took it to the extreme. He misses a few throws and you aren't impressed? I'll be the first to admit he wasn't perfect, but did you expect perfection on one leg, in the rain? He was better than I expected actually.

Unbelievable. I said he didn’t have his best game and you’re actually upset at it. Such a sensitive bunch. 

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Unbelievable. I said he didn’t have his best game and you’re actually upset at it. Such a sensitive bunch. 

Look man, I couldn't care less what you think of Rodgers. Your post was "shocked to see anyone defend Aaron" that means his game was worse than "not his best." I simply stated he played pretty damn well on a bum knee. I am the further thing from upset that you don't think he had a good game.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Look man, I couldn't care less what you think of Rodgers. Your post was "shocked to see anyone defend Aaron" that means his game was worse than "not his best." I simply stated he played pretty damn well on a bum knee. I am the further thing from upset that you don't think he had a good game.

Everyone, not anyone. Didn’t say he sucked, just wasn’t impressed.

This used to be a place where you could have intelligent conversations/ debates. Now it’s 90% overreactions and crap and it’s quite annoying 

Archived