Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

Just now, warfelg said:

FTFY

it's crazy man. we can't get one offensive explosion from the passing game even on mistake/fluke stuff from the opponents defense...meanwhile bengals/browns getting it with journeymen back-ups and guy who I thought retired. they have too get the next OC hire right, man.

no doubt in my mind kenny, mitch and mason would look better on almost every other offense in the NFL. Not saying they would be starters lighting the NFL up, but they would have better/more consistent production/moments. They need to clean house on the offensive side of coaching. These dudes are not qualified

• Like 1

1 minute ago, August4th said:

everyone in the north wins, but us

Crazy on this one:

https://x.com/mysportsupdate/status/1733959365978096122?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

In the last three weeks we’ve seen -

Ruled incomplete on field, we’re told would be overturned. 
Ruled complete on field, was overturned. 
Ruled complete on field, not overturned by auto review. 

was that intentional grounding missed call in the Lions game?

followed by of course the entire Lions  DL going off side,  resulting free play had Lions safety leaving 1 on1 with Moore vs non shutdown CB.  Bears throw TD.

how about Will Anderson taking 2 full strides after the pass and sacking and landing full weight on wilson - how is that a elite player  when doing something like this. That will be costly for him as well .

Quinnen Williams roughing the passer - probably the most lame call I saw today.   When I see penalties such as that, I can't help but remember KP getting his rib injury yet no flag. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I keep thinking about how Ben Johnson is possibly going to be picking between Justin Herbert, Josh Allen, or Caleb Williams. 

Or like, $100M/8 years. 

I can see him going to Buffalo, but they need a high end DC so bad. For a defensive coach in McDermott they have far too many defensive issues. I think he also respects Campbell too much to take the Chicago job. So LAC it should be. Plus all the good parts are in line with the RB, WR1, their WR2/3 is a matter of health and development. 

On the coaching standpoint: 

https://x.com/albertbreer/status/1734004435007791562?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

NFL really ****ed up with the last CBA and giving too much on the practice side to get the extra stuff they got. 

12 hours ago, warfelg said:

I can see him going to Buffalo, but they need a high end DC so bad. For a defensive coach in McDermott they have far too many defensive issues. I think he also respects Campbell too much to take the Chicago job. So LAC it should be. Plus all the good parts are in line with the RB, WR1, their WR2/3 is a matter of health and development. 

On the coaching standpoint: 

https://x.com/albertbreer/status/1734004435007791562?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

NFL really ****ed up with the last CBA and giving too much on the practice side to get the extra stuff they got. 

But will they do anything about it?