Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
doumeyer

Why is everybody so frustrated after last night ?

Recommended Posts

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:45 AM, jetskid007 said:

It’s all about managing expectations. People want Leo to be an elite sack producer because we don’t have one. That’s not who he is. To give up on him because he’s not an Aaron Donald/JJ Watt type is a joke... he has Fletcher Cox-career arch written all over him. 

Fletcher Cox's has 361/2 sacks playing d tackle, with is outstanding, Williams is a DE, and should have more than 12 career sacks. For a guy who was supposed to be the best player in the 2014 draft. And a lot of Williams sack were late sacks after another Jet player broke the  line. With that said Williams is the least of our problems something has to be done with the offensive line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Fletcher Cox's has 361/2 sacks playing d tackle, with is outstanding, Williams is a DE, and should have more than 12 career sacks. For a guy who was supposed to be the best player in the 2014 draft. And a lot of Williams sack were late sacks after another Jet player broke the  line. With that said Williams is the least of our problems something has to be done with the offensive line.

34 DE and 43 DT are two different positions.  43 DT's get to attack the QB why more then a 34 DE.

The NFL just confirmed the holding call on Mo on the 2 point conversion was a bad call.  That was a game changing call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know. It could be scheme, it could be he’s just not that good. Even Wilkerson had a 12 sack season under Bowles. It’s hard to tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, it probably doesn't help that defenses can just double Leo without fear of anyone else doing anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well, it probably doesn't help that defenses can just double Leo without fear of anyone else doing anything

That's what I'm thinking. No ones scared of Jordan Jenkins, Josh Martin, or Henry Anderson. Leo is the only guy you gotta worry about when the Jets send 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you weren't frustrated after last weeks game, today's game should do it. We look as bad now as when we had Fitz & Mc Cown, in a lot of ways worst. Both offensive & the defense  look totally out of sync. We can't pass, we can't run, and Blake Bortles had a career day against us with 388 passing yards. If anybody can see the light at the end of the tunnel, please let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

If you weren't frustrated after last weeks game, today's game should do it. We look as bad now as when we had Fitz & Mc Cown, in a lot of ways worst. Both offensive & the defense  look totally out of sync. We can't pass, we can't run, and Blake Bortles had a career day against us with 388 passing yards. If anybody can see the light at the end of the tunnel, please let me know.

We need to spend on a pass rusher and oline. Everything else is just a waste of time. Sam can't grow if he can't throw and our defense is the worst on 3rd and long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

We need to spend on a pass rusher and oline. Everything else is just a waste of time. Sam can't grow if he can't throw and our defense is the worst on 3rd and long.

I agree, that is the key O Line & PassRusher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

If you weren't frustrated after last weeks game, today's game should do it. We look as bad now as when we had Fitz & Mc Cown, in a lot of ways worst. Both offensive & the defense  look totally out of sync. We can't pass, we can't run, and Blake Bortles had a career day against us with 388 passing yards. If anybody can see the light at the end of the tunnel, please let me know.

Rookie QB with a bad O line isn't helping that ... 

Bowles badly needs to go we've gotten worse under him not better ... not like we've ever truly competed with him either

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The part that has me frustrated is the effort and overall energy from the team.

 

Last year we weren’t a good team and still played every game pretty much with passion and effort. This team looks like they’re almost trying to lose out there. Makes it very hard to watch. I can deal with a bad team. I can’t deal with no heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The part that has me frustrated is the effort and overall energy from the team.

 

Last year we weren’t a good team and still played every game pretty much with passion and effort. This team looks like they’re almost trying to lose out there. Makes it very hard to watch. I can deal with a bad team. I can’t deal with no heart.

Bowles had ten days to get ready for the game, and we gave up the most yardage since 2008, 503 total yards, against Bortles of all people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The part that has me frustrated is the effort and overall energy from the team.

 

Last year we weren’t a good team and still played every game pretty much with passion and effort. This team looks like they’re almost trying to lose out there. Makes it very hard to watch. I can deal with a bad team. I can’t deal with no heart.

Darnold didn't even look like a leader. He was calling plays and dudes were just walking out the huddle early. Bowles has never created a positive team energy when we're down and out. We only ride the highs .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×