Week 3: Patriots vs. Lions

Lionized

7 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

Are you familiar with the Lions' history? Beating a team they're not supposed to give false hope while losing to teams they should beat is this franchise's M.O. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the victory. But I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid based on it. I've seen this show too many times before.

Most aren't even flinching... This is just giving two posters who looked foolish the first two games a week to stick their necks/chest out... and then SOL will appear against the Cowboys when we can't stop the run!

If Lions burst out into a 9-7 or whatever I'll be happy. What was awesome about last night was Kerryon Johnson. I'm going to like him. If he can stay healthy, I think he'll continue to run well improving basically everything on this team(Time of possession, scoring, defense, a load off Stafford shoulders. )

I watched the game. Patriots pass rush is about the worst in the league I'm almost sure. An it pains me to say this cause it means I'm getting old but Tom Brady looks... well, old now. >:(

Not even Flinching. I can't get on the wagon when I've always been off, I'll have to see where we are at near the bye week for me to become real passionate about the Lions again this year. Still though, if your a football fan, there was nice things from the Lions that can translate week to week. 

It was a great game to watch.  Glad we stuck with the run, it really seemed to open things up for Stafford which is what we have all been preaching for years.  The D surprisingly played well.  Usually RBs and TEs are our Achilles heel but we swarmed Gronk and held their RBs in check.  I am glad Edelman and Gordon were not available for this game as that would have been very different but it was still a nice win.  Hopefully a confidence booster but as others have said, I am still not expecting much for the season.

4 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

Most aren't even flinching... This is just giving two posters who looked foolish the first two games a week to stick their necks/chest out... and then SOL will appear against the Cowboys when we can't stop the run!

If Lions burst out into a 9-7 or whatever I'll be happy. What was awesome about last night was Kerryon Johnson. I'm going to like him. If he can stay healthy, I think he'll continue to run well improving basically everything on this team(Time of possession, scoring, defense, a load off Stafford shoulders. )

I watched the game. Patriots pass rush is about the worst in the league I'm almost sure. An it pains me to say this cause it means I'm getting old but Tom Brady looks... well, old now. >:(

Not even Flinching. I can't get on the wagon when I've always been off, I'll have to see where we are at near the bye week for me to become real passionate about the Lions again this year. Still though, if your a football fan, there was nice things from the Lions that can translate week to week. 

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Archived